Started by Dr. Pezus, Mar 03, 2015, 05:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

Mar 03, 2015, 05:12 PM Last Edit: Mar 03, 2015, 05:24 PM by Pezus
It is!!

kitler53

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

kitler53

i kid, i kid,..  i know a lot of you care.  i just don't care and i have to be snarky about it.

Max King of the Wild

Only played mgs2. Hated it. Don't give two nuggets about this game.

However, I'm ridiculously excited for this game. I want to hear the squirming when this game drops and ps4 sales in japan explode.

Raven

I'm not excited for this game. I'm really not. However, I know I'm going to buy it and it's going to be amazing.

kitler53

Only played mgs2. Hated it. Don't give two nuggets about this game.

However, I'm ridiculously excited for this game. I want to hear the squirming when this game drops and ps4 sales in japan explode.

that's a good point.  i guess i'm a bit excited for this afterall.

DD_Bwest

ya im in the same boat as raven,  Not really excited for it, but know ill get it and like it,  as i did all the others lol

Max King of the Wild

that's a good point.  i guess i'm a bit excited for this afterall.
i know a good amount of people on the chertz were saying Ps4 has nothing after Dq hero's until the holidays for Japan so ps4 sales will suffer till then... In one day we get an announcement for a FF remaster and MGS game during that time.

Dr. Pezus

i know a good amount of people on the chertz were saying Ps4 has nothing after Dq hero's until the holidays for Japan so ps4 sales will suffer till then... In one day we get an announcement for a FF remaster and MGS game during that time.
But ps4 has bloodborne,  resident evil, yakuza, disgaea, ff type 0 all coming soon

Max King of the Wild

But ps4 has bloodborne,  resident evil, yakuza, disgaea, ff type 0 all coming soon
i think the thought was none of those games have selling power like your FF, KH, HSG or MGS in japan and they won't do much. Which, okay... If you buy into that line of thinking then in one day two games have just bolstered that period and there's no denying it now.

Dr. Pezus

i think the thought was none of those games have selling power like your FF, KH, HSG or MGS in japan and they won't do much. Which, okay... If you buy into that line of thinking then in one day two games have just bolstered that period and there's no denying it now.
Of course none of them have that selling power...except the Yakuza, FF and RE franchises (but they're all spin-offs), but they're all going to sell pretty dang well. Disgaea is a bit niche though.

Dr. Pezus

Also, FFX/X-2 in May confirmed. So there's more coming soon ;-)

ethomaz

The game that will make I play less Destiny ;)

DerNebel

Legend

Sweet!!!!!!!!!

Super excited!