Dragon Quest Heroes is coming West in 2015!

Started by Raven, Feb 25, 2015, 02:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

Yes! Interested!

Raven

Of course, Xbox fanboys have wasted no time either downplaying this or attempting to argue that it is a timed exclusive.

Max King of the Wild

Of course, Xbox fanboys have wasted no time either downplaying this or attempting to argue that it is a timed exclusive.
where? What do they use to support that argument?

darkknightkryta

Sunshine and lolipops

Raven

Random comments on articles and on Twitter. I blocked them. One guy in particular on the Dualshockers and Game Informer twitter stories tried to claim that the wording of the announcement was suspect and should be investigated because he felt it could mean timed exclusivity. One look at his profile made it abundantly clear that he is a total Xbox fanboy. He even claims conspiracy theories that the media is trying to take Rise of the Tomb Raider away from Xbox. He also claims to have at one time been a video game journalist.

Max King of the Wild

Random comments on articles and on Twitter. I blocked them. One guy in particular on the Dualshockers and Game Informer twitter stories tried to claim that the wording of the announcement was suspect and should be investigated because he felt it could mean timed exclusivity. One look at his profile made it abundantly clear that he is a total Xbox fanboy. He even claims conspiracy theories that the media is trying to take Rise of the Tomb Raider away from Xbox. He also claims to have at one time been a video game journalist.
hilarious but you can find nuts anywhere. That guy was probably mrmediax. I thought you meant a large portion of them

Dr. Pezus

Sweet. This game looks great

Dr. Pezus

Mmm_fish_tacos

Sweet, exclusive after exclusive.

DerNebel

Neat, nothing I'd buy day 1, but during a patch with fewer games for maybe 30 € I can see myself checking this one out.

Rorono

But does it have Link?

BasilZero

PS4 version is mine :)!

darkknightkryta

But does it have Link?

No.  It has Gohan, that's good enough.