The Last Guardian Still Lives

Started by ethomaz, Dec 11, 2014, 01:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

The latest interview on Dengeki PlayStation magazine in Japan had a interview with Fumito Ueda.

"The Last Guardian, by which I mean all the hardships and the unforeseen amount of time required than what was originally thought."

"Talks with Sony Computer Entertainment on The Last Guardian have been ironed out, and we're making progress under completely new conditions. I'm also working on some other things that I'll hopefully be able to show in time if progress is smooth."

You can hate it but it lives and I love that fact.

darkknightkryta

I wanna know what he was planning all this time.

Raven

Maybe I'm just reading too much into his words but the way he puts it makes it sound like the project was rebooted instead of just being one very long and drawn out development time. I mean, I'm certain the game went through some big changes over time but it almost sounds like it recently went through a big change.

darkknightkryta

Maybe I'm just reading too much into his words but the way he puts it makes it sound like the project was rebooted instead of just being one very long and drawn out development time. I mean, I'm certain the game went through some big changes over time but it almost sounds like it recently went through a big change.

Probably did.  What he had before just wasn't working.

Raven

Probably did.  What he had before just wasn't working.

Which would clearly explain why despite insisting the game still lives Sony has shown nothing of it. Because it has never been in a state since its original reveal that would make it worth showing.

NeverDies

YOU CANNOT KILL THAT WHICH DOES NOT DIE!!!

So they'll cancel it after they put out some demo videos. :P
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Legend

2016 holiday release yo.

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

BasilZero

Hey maybe they'll release a "LATE RELEASE COLLECTION PACK" that consists of

The Last Guardian
Final Fantasy XV
Agent

$99.99

the-pi-guy

I think cancelling a game is tricky.  So "of course" it lives!!