Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD and FF7 (PC Port) Confirmed for PS4

Started by ethomaz, Dec 11, 2014, 12:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

BasilZero

Not only is it just a PC port, they're charging more than what it costs on PC.  Still, I hope they fix the music

Its a port of the recent PC version, I'm sure its the same exact as the Steam version so you dont have to worry about the music.

BasilZero

PS3 version was already 1080p. 
So probably frame rate will be improved.

Exclusive costumes
Exclusive monsters
Exclusive arena type mini game thing that they have in Calm Lands (forgot name)
Extra missions in X-2?

darkknightkryta

Its a port of the recent PC version, I'm sure its the same exact as the Steam version so you dont have to worry about the music.

I am gonna worry. They didn't fix the music for the steam release for whatever reason. The PC version was using some bad midi version. It sounded way worse than the PSX version.

BasilZero

Dec 12, 2014, 11:08 PM Last Edit: Dec 12, 2014, 11:17 PM by BasilZero

I am gonna worry. They didn't fix the music for the steam release for whatever reason. The PC version was using some bad midi version. It sounded way worse than the PSX version.

How many times do I have to tell you fricken woman, the music was already patched with the PSX version music, this is like the 5th time I'm telling you.

http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/final-fantasy-vii-music-%E2%80%93-now-updated

August 2013

You are about over a year late.

darkknightkryta

How many times do I have to tell you fricken woman, the music was already patched with the PSX version music, this is like the 5th time I'm telling you.

http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/final-fantasy-vii-music-%E2%80%93-now-updated

August 2013

You are about over a year late.

Then why do I need to mod Final Fantasy 8?

BasilZero

Dec 13, 2014, 01:06 AM Last Edit: Dec 13, 2014, 01:16 AM by BasilZero

Then why do I need to mod Final Fantasy 8?

Nobody cares about Final Fantasy 8, thats why its not coming to PS4.

Lrn2count woman, its FFVII - with two I's not III's :O

Spoiler for Hidden:
Btw, when you mod the music in FFVIII - can you still get achievements and your hours clocked? Cause I know in the FFVII texture mods, if you use them, you cant get achievements or anythin.

darkknightkryta

Nobody cares about Final Fantasy 8, thats why its not coming to PS4.

Lrn2count woman, its FFVII - with two I's not III's :O

Spoiler for Hidden:
Btw, when you mod the music in FFVIII - can you still get achievements and your hours clocked? Cause I know in the FFVII texture mods, if you use them, you cant get achievements or anythin.

Honestly, I recognized the midis the first time I loaded up the game. I didn't check FF 7 much :/

BasilZero

Honestly, I recognized the midis the first time I loaded up the game. I didn't check FF 7 much :/

Answer mah question woman ;(

Also which mod did you use?

darkknightkryta

Answer mah question woman ;(

Also which mod did you use?

I didn't use any mod.  I just recognized the midi music that was in the original PC version (Cause you know, they had to record the PC music and make them .ogg instead of recording the original PSX...) and looked into getting it replaced.  I didn't actually do anything about it.

BasilZero

I didn't use any mod.  I just recognized the midi music that was in the original PC version (Cause you know, they had to record the PC music and make them .ogg instead of recording the original PSX...) and looked into getting it replaced.  I didn't actually do anything about it.

Oh so you didnt play it :(

I plan to play/record it in the future.

Doing FFV right now :P

darkknightkryta

Oh so you didnt play it :(

I plan to play/record it in the future.

Doing FFV right now :P

Well I "tried" FF7 PC, but not much of it.  Oh and Basil, come on steam some time soon, Monday perhaps?  I need some help narrowing down stuff I wanna buy on the rightstuf sale.

BasilZero

Well I "tried" FF7 PC, but not much of it.  Oh and Basil, come on steam some time soon, Monday perhaps?  I need some help narrowing down stuff I wanna buy on the rightstuf sale.

I'm on steam most of the time when I am at home unless I am recording somethin like I was in the past few hours lol.

Why Monday though? Also I probably wont be on until late night cause I have both School + Work on Monday.

darkknightkryta

I'm on steam most of the time when I am at home unless I am recording somethin like I was in the past few hours lol.

Why Monday though? Also I probably wont be on until late night cause I have both School + Work on Monday.

I wasn't going to have time to speak until then.

Go Up