Destiny Patch Notes 11/17/2014

Started by kitler53, Nov 17, 2014, 07:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

DD_Bwest

i'm doing the dailys now.  i didn't even realize the higher levels gave acendant mats until like 3 weeks ago lulz.  still, i could use a lot more mats than i have an i'm always at the glimmer cap.   i buy heavy ammo synthesis but i can't seem to even use them as fast as i collect glimmer so i have like 50 in the bank.
stop cashing in artifacts lol ive got 40k worth in my vualt lol  my game didnt update intime to get to the cryptarch, but that could happen again lol

ethomaz

7H3

you maybe.  i can't really raid.   with my baby i just can't find more than a 45 min stretch where i can commit to not walking away from my controller in the middle of a boss fight.  my friend palidingl is cool about it but he was also my best man.  i just don't feel good about seeking out a raid knowing at some point i'm going to be the bumb that wipes the raid.

basically my problem with the raids as well... can really dedicate that stretch of time to raiding... did it once or twice I think though, but it took a while to set up a good time to do it and had really good parties so it didn't take tooo long :/
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Go Up