The Tomorrow Children in 1080p will blow minds

Started by the-pi-guy, Oct 27, 2014, 03:04 AM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Q-Games Tech Team Programmer Jaymin Kessler mentioned that it was funny to see people so enthusiastic about the game's graphics after seeing just a "poorly executed internet stream," and that we need to see it on an HDTV instead. Director Dylan Cuthbert definitely agreed:
Yep, at 1080p with no compression artifacts will blow their minds! Those streams were 720p too.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/10/26/the-tomorrow-children-on-ps4-in-1080p-will-blow-our-mind-physical-release-undecided-more-info-on-tech/

BananaKing

i doubt this would have a physical release. seems like a PSN only game. i wonder what the price will be. game looks fantastic.

NeverDies

I'm not a huge fan of the way their faces are modeled. Just kinda makes them look really deformed to me.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Dr. Pezus

I'm not a huge fan of the way their faces are modeled. Just kinda makes them look really deformed to me.

I think it's supposed to look a bit weird

the-pi-guy

I'm hyped, game looks interesting.  :)

Xevross

It doesn't appeal to me at all unfortunately. I find their faces pretty creepy too

NeverDies

It's like how I'll be enjoying the game, and suddenly I'll notice their faces and BOOM, immersion broken.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />