XBOX ships 2.4 million this past quarter

Started by Legend, Oct 23, 2014, 09:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Xevross

Very good. Must be a lot of Xbones on the shelves

Legend

Well it launched in a ton of countries. Yeah definitely a ton on shelves.

But is that good in itself?

Max King of the Wild

very BAD.... I expect this number from ps4 (this is 360+one) alone and it hasn't released in half the world

BananaKing

these Quarterly results say one thing. Nintendo is the only company out of the big 3 that have the balls to post their actual console numbers. Sony hiding PSV with PSP and MS hiding XB1 with 360. it sucks because we dont really know what actual numbers are.

kitler53

seems decent is suppose.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

very BAD.... I expect this number from ps4 (this is 360+one) alone and it hasn't released in half the world

Is not bad, its just way better than I was expecting which is why I said very good. About 7.5m XBO's shipped is pretty good.

ethomaz

Depends how much 360 shipped but Xbox One have Tier 2 and China launch... so they needed to make all the shelves and not only ships the addiction like others palce.

7.5m shipped is fair estimate.

u4gReservoirDogs

Not that good, most countries must have enough XBones for the holidays, right?
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

NeverDies

I wonder if they'll have any Black Friday bundles to try and sell more of them.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Legend

I wonder if they'll have any Black Friday bundles to try and sell more of them.

Hopefully for us hahaha

NeverDies

Haha, as long as I'm not the one paying for it :P
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

darkknightkryta

these Quarterly results say one thing. Nintendo is the only company out of the big 3 that have the balls to post their actual console numbers. Sony hiding PSV with PSP and MS hiding XB1 with 360. it sucks because we dont really know what actual numbers are.

Considering they stopped manufacturing PSPs, we know exactly what the Vita's selling XD.

Legend

Considering they stopped manufacturing PSPs, we know exactly what the Vita's selling XD.

Nothing!

darkknightkryta