E3 2017 countdown

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Feb 26, 2017, 05:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

DerNebel

Well going off Google you're missing State of Decay 2.

Wait, does XBOX really only have 3 announced exclusives?
Crackdown 3
Sea of Thieves
State of Decay 2

That's incredibly low. I'm pretty sure it's the lowest it's ever been in XBOX history.

After launch:
Halo 5
Sunset Overdrive
Quantum Break
Titanfall
Kinect Sports Rivals
D4
Project Spark
Fable Legends

Pre E3 2014:
Halo 5
Sunset Overdrive
Quantum Break
D4
Project Spark
Fable Legends

Pre E3 2015:
Halo 5
Quantum Break
Fable Legends
Crackdown 3
Scalebound
Forza 6
Rise of the Tomb Raider

Pre E3 2016:
Crackdown 3
Scalebound
Recore
Sea of Thieves
Gears of War 4
Halo Wars 2

Pre E3 2017 probably:
Crackdown 3
Sea of Thieves
State of Decay 2

I'm sure I've missed something but in general XBOX has half the announced games this year than they did every other year. How has nobody realised the 50% decrease in games? Meanwhile this year MS has 50% less floor space at E3 than usual. Statistically unlikely to be a coincidence.

Do they just not have much for 2017?

Well to be fair, they also have some stuff like Gigantic, Phantom Dust and Voodoo Vince Remaster announced.

Also MS doesn't have a major game currently announced that's not at least aiming at 2017.

Realistically Forza 7 will still be announced for this year, probably at E3. Halo 6 seems like a lock as well and a sequel to Ori and the blind forest was leaked last year already so I'm guessing this'll come at this years E3 too.

The question is this: Do we really think MS would go into 2018 with only Halo 6 and Ori 2 announced for the year (and then later on add Forza Horizon 4)? I don't know about you guys but to me this sounds absolutely insane, they have to have something else cooking up that we just can't foresee yet.