What do you think of VizionEck's name?

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Aug 02, 2016, 01:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

both?  they don't fit together.  the non v part is quite blocky which is i suppose a callout to the games graphics but it also an ugly font. the v is, i dunno, girly?

but mostly i hate how disjointed it is.

The V part is a design I've had for a long time. I'm open to refining it, but probably won't ever change the general shape. I really like how unique it is.

To be honest, the rest of the logo was put together last minute. Could probably use an update.

The disjoint was on purpose, due to an element in VizionEck. However I agree that it's stupid. Guess I should refine the V and then remake the rest in the same style.

I'm probally sticking with VizionEck for the name. Honestly the primary thing pushing me to change is the negative reaction to the original reveal. Those rushed trailers will haunt me for a long time but it's stupid to rename the game just because of that.

Well talking about Portuguese....

Vizion is fine and common used here from the word "vision" in English (means "visão" for use).

But Eck pronunciates like something disgusting or nasty... like when you see a piece of shame in your way and you say here "Eca"... well it is common used by kids.

I don't know if I helped.

I pronounce the last part as "neck," despite the capital E. Would hearing the word in a trailer help with this?