Recent Posts

Pages 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Gaming Community / Re: Helldivers 2 |OT| Trying t...
Last post by BananaKing - Yesterday at 06:07 PM
I plan on getting this next month.
Off-Topic Community / Re: Movie Thread
Last post by the-pi-guy - Yesterday at 05:40 PM

$31 though...  
Off-Topic News Discussion / Re: Cybertruck launch event hy...
Last post by Legend - Yesterday at 05:04 PM

Wow it's like being a celebrity. So so so many people coming up to the car.
Gaming Community / Re: PS5 |OT| now with PlayStat...
Last post by the-pi-guy - Yesterday at 04:32 PM
The market will take off when it's the size of a pair of glasses, and fixed a few of the other issues. And has actual use cases.
Last post by Legend - Yesterday at 04:32 PM
a price cut assumes that sony wants to keep making these.    with no games on the horizon i think sony is pretty much ready to abandon VR entirely.   i just don't see this market taking off.   it's really cool for a bit but also there are tons of not-so-great things about it too.   it's like kinect in that way.
Outside of PSVR2 being the exclusive option for PS5, it has practically nothing going for it. Meta Quest 3 is cheaper, higher quality, wireless, and can run games locally.

Would be cool if they just signed a deal with Facebook and officially supported Quest.

Last post by kitler53 - Yesterday at 03:49 PM
it's been very stable for me lately.    there's a few glitches imo (when i close the game and come back it forgets which guns i was using).   match-making has been smooth though.   I have a few minor QoL enhancements I'd like to request but all in all the issues have been resolved.
Last post by kitler53 - Yesterday at 03:47 PM
They'd be smarter to do a price cut, unless the headsets are already sold at cost.

Fully pausing production is such a doomsday scenario.

a price cut assumes that sony wants to keep making these.    with no games on the horizon i think sony is pretty much ready to abandon VR entirely.   i just don't see this market taking off.   it's really cool for a bit but also there are tons of not-so-great things about it too.   it's like kinect in that way.
Last post by the-pi-guy - Yesterday at 03:28 PM
Last post by Legend - Yesterday at 03:13 PM
They'd be smarter to do a price cut, unless the headsets are already sold at cost.

Fully pausing production is such a doomsday scenario.
Last post by the-pi-guy - Yesterday at 02:35 AM

On the one hand, it wouldn't surprise me.

On the other, the author kind of has a spotty track record for these kinds of stories
Pages 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10