Ask something of the user above you

Started by the-pi-guy, Nov 19, 2017, 08:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

I think you're weird.

It's good on toast.

Come over to my place, have some PB and H on some homemade bread.  You'll never go back. ;)
I don't think I've ever had peanut butter either  :o

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

I don't think things taste like chicken.
Except maybe chicken

The fudge

Xevross

Peanut butter extremely rare in the UK. I've never seen anyone eat it, and you barely ever even hear about its existence. I never bothered trying to buy it and eat it because it doesn't really sound that nice either

the-pi-guy

I'll make some homemade bread, and make a PB and H.
Peanut butter extremely rare in the UK. I've never seen anyone eat it, and you barely ever even hear about its existence. I never bothered trying to buy it and eat it because it doesn't really sound that nice either
It'll be the best you ever ate.  

nnodley

BRUH!! Jif's all natural honey peanut butter is AAAAAMAZING!

Legend

Yeah I've heard about how peanut butter is so rare over there.

Buy this off Amazon US if you can. The UK website has it cost three times as much per pound.

(or just imagine how awesome peanut butter is.) Think like nutella but way more thick and savory. Also peanut flavor.

the-pi-guy

Even if you don't like Peanut Butter itself, it is still great going with other things.  

Xevross

Yeah I do need to try it and let you guys know what I think ;D

I don't really ever make my own sandwiches either, I usually make toasties because I love melted cheese. A good ham and cheese/ tuna and cheese toastie is way better than any sandwich. Even then, if I ever make a sandwich, or if other people do, its normally just buttered and with tuna/ chicken/ a bit of salad etc. People don't put peanut butter/ honey/ nutella etc. on sandwiches here.

nnodley

Yeah I do need to try it and let you guys know what I think ;D

I don't really ever make my own sandwiches either, I usually make toasties because I love melted cheese. A good ham and cheese/ tuna and cheese toastie is way better than any sandwich. Even then, if I ever make a sandwich, or if other people do, its normally just buttered and with tuna/ chicken/ a bit of salad etc. People don't put peanut butter/ honey/ nutella etc. on sandwiches here.
You should try a toasted cheese and bacon bits sandwich with garlic butter smothered on the outside of the bread.  Best toasted sandwich I have ever had.

SWORDF1SH

Really? I've been eating in since I was a child. Just not with jam. Still haven't even though my wife is American and eats peanut butter jam sandwiches regularly.

Go Up