What games have you bought multiple times?

Started by Legend, Jan 31, 2018, 07:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Either from bundles, HD versions, ports, VR things, etc.

I bought Killzone 3 three times and Resistance 2 twice. Had to do with PS move bundles. Best Buy sucked though and gave me like $10 for the sealed copies. I shouldn't have sold them but the guy had already ripped off the plastic.

I also bought Elite Dangerous twice since the expansion pack included the game. Pretty sure they revoked that and merged them so now I only have one copy  :P

Also my brother did the same for Destiny. Bought it a second time with the DLC bundle since it was so expensive to buy the DLC separately.

the-pi-guy

Yugioh, FFX, Jak and Daxter, Jak II, Jak 3, Oblivion, Skyrim, Bioshock 1 and Infinite, Batman Arkham Asylum, not sure about Arkham City.  The Last of Us.  

The last of Us was from a PS4 bundle.

Batman, Bioshock, elder scrolls was because I liked the games and got them for my new PC.  

FFX, Yugioh and Jak series was because me and my younger sibling weren't the best at taking care of games.  So we had 2 copies on PS2.  

FFX and Jak, I also bought the remasters, sometimes more than once.  They are awesome games.  

nnodley

Hmm,  Beyond and Heavy Rain, TLOU, Uncharted 1-3, Tomb Raider, Skyrim(since i never finished it on ps3), God of War 3, GTA V.

I think that's it.

oh a couple of the telltale games

Dr. Pezus

The last of us and probably some pc versions of ps3 games

the-pi-guy

Jak II was really funny.  Both of my parents bought the game for my birthday.  We apparently wrecked the one pretty quickly.  So we just pulled the other one out of the closet.  

LittleBigPlanet also got wrecked.  That's one I forgot about . One of my two younger brothers misplaced it.  Found it later under the rug in the hallway.  The disk looked like the moon.  It wasn't scratched ,It was filled with craters.  

Dr. Pezus

Also, I've been considering getting the PS4 remaster of ffx because when I eventually bought the ps2 version some maybe 5-7 years after release, it was a used copy and all the text was in Spanish as well (for some reason). While I understand a bit of Spanish it was too much effort to play such a text heavy game in that language lol.

Xevross

Feb 01, 2018, 04:58 PM Last Edit: Feb 01, 2018, 05:04 PM by Xevross
Rocket League twice (PS4 and PC) well PS4 was free technically I suppose
Diablo 3 three times (PC, 360, PS4) fudgy great game
Black Ops 2 twice (PC,360) only had it on PC since I had no console when it came out but wanted to play it on a console
San Andreas twice (PS2, PS4) decied to but the PS4 release because of fond memories but its too shaming to play nowadays and I regret it
Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 like three times on PC, because my sis lost it twice

Can't think of any more right now.

the-pi-guy

Oh that reminds me, two more:
Black Ops -3 times. PC, PS3 and Mom got a shoebox of games for cheap and it came with.

I think BO II - PS3, PC.  Might be mistaken.