Destiny: Year One Rewards Quest

Started by 7H3, Jul 08, 2015, 01:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

7H3

Jul 08, 2015, 01:40 PM Last Edit: Jul 08, 2015, 02:26 PM by Legend
Destiny How To: Year One Emblem and Moments of Triumph

Today is Bungie Day! Hurrah for all Bungie and Destiny fans! As a reward to current Destinyplayers, Bungie has released a quest of sorts for obtaining an exclusive Year One Emblem. Anyone who completes this quest before The Taken King releases on Sept. 9 later this year, will get the emblem. The only catch is you have to complete a couple of steps first, and depending on your level of skill, they may be difficult.
If you want to see your progress, you can do so by logging into the Bungie website and checking using this tracker on your profile. It's a fun trip down memory lane provided you also have both The Dark Below and House of Wolves. Let's break down each of the requirements from easiest to hardest.
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

I have 100% complementation already.

Legend

I have 100% complementation already.
You would lol.

BananaKing

so its an emblem? lol. man, have bungie iced up the DLC and content on this one. next time i will be buying the full edition a year or two after launch.

ethomaz

so its an emblem? lol. man, have bungie iced up the DLC and content on this one. next time i will be buying the full edition a year or two after launch.
There will be a new full release every year... so you will never buy it :P