NPD August Results thread

Started by Legend, Sep 11, 2014, 10:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DD_Bwest

rofl any updates?   the vgc thread has "wiiu really low"

Dr. Pezus

MK8 not even in the top 10. Oh, boy. Looks like it doesn't have the legs VGC is saying it has

Legend

rofl any updates?   the vgc thread has "wiiu really low"

No updates.

They have that in the title just cause.

MK8 not even in the top 10. Oh, boy. Looks like it doesn't have the legs VGC is saying it has

New games on multiple systems. On a per SKU basis, MK could still be in the top 5. We just don't know yet.

Dr. Pezus

No updates.

They have that in the title just cause.

New games on multiple systems. On a per SKU basis, MK could still be in the top 5. We just don't know yet.

Well VGC is putting it at around 100k for the month (last week is missing but I estimated it). Did the Lego Movie game sell more?!

ethomaz

Pezus,

About Madden in VGC... PS4 version outsold Xbox One version combined unbundled and bundled after the $400 million market deal with NFL.

Dr. Pezus

Yes, but Madden has always been relatively stronger on PS and now PS4 has a bigger userbase too.

Legend

Yes, but Madden has always been relatively stronger on PS and now PS4 has a bigger userbase too.

No, it's stronger on XBOX?

Dr. Pezus

No, it's stronger on XBOX?

Not relatively. PS3 versions had a higher attach rate, I believe.

ethomaz

Dear God.

Originally Posted by creamsugar
Vita < 6k

ethomaz

Originally Posted by John Harker
only 30k gap this month

nnodley

Naturally would assume people were waiting for the destiny bundle.  Since the destiny bundle kept rising in the amazon bestsellers for the past month or so? I think september will shock a lot of people with how much ps4 sold in US.  I hope!

Raven

Naturally would assume people were waiting for the destiny bundle.  Since the destiny bundle kept rising in the amazon bestsellers for the past month or so? I think september will shock a lot of people with how much ps4 sold in US.  I hope!

Not to mention the X1 Madden bundle got pretty popular there for awhile.

ethomaz

Sep 12, 2014, 02:43 AM Last Edit: Sep 12, 2014, 03:37 AM by ethomaz
PS4 - 190K from Aqua.

Well that means 160k for bone.

Dr. Pezus

Looks like I was close once again

ethomaz

Wii U < 70k because Aqua overpedicted it.

Go Up