Started by Legend, Jun 10, 2018, 04:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Legend

Jun 10, 2018, 04:44 PM Last Edit: Jun 10, 2018, 07:08 PM by Legend

Legend

Spoiler for xb1 port:
<a href="https://www.resetera.com/threads/gematsu-nier-automata-coming-to-xbox-one-on-june-26.48047/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.resetera.com/threads/gematsu-nier-automata-coming-to-xbox-one-on-june-26.48047/</a>

BananaKing

I feel this year they will have a strong show.

New halo
New gears
New Forza
Playgrounds new RPG
And I suspect a suprise like SO2.

Xevross

Yeah, sounds like this will be the show of e3 from the buzz around it. Hope it lives up to it

Legend

I feel this year they will have a strong show.

New halo
New gears
New Forza
Playgrounds new RPG
And I suspect a suprise like SO2.

Playgrounds game will be really interesting to see. First time they've ever done a non racing game.

Yeah, sounds like this will be the show of e3 from the buzz around it. Hope it lives up to it
I don't really expect that. There's a ton of buzz but so much of it is contradictory. Feels more like fan hype than anything else.

Personally I bet Bethesda and Ubisoft will be the stars of this year.

kitler53

might be the best show but the best announcements in the show are likely multiplats like in previous years.   the ms show is just sony's warm-up showcase. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

Playgrounds game will be really interesting to see. First time they've ever done a non racing game.
I don't really expect that. There's a ton of buzz but so much of it is contradictory. Feels more like fan hype than anything else.

Personally I bet Bethesda and Ubisoft will be the stars of this year.
Ubisoft were the stars of last year :P

Bethesda will never be the stars for me, maybe one day they'll make a game that interests me :P

might be the best show but the best announcements in the show are likely multiplats like in previous years.   the ms show is just sony's warm-up showcase.
Doesn't detract from the conference though. MS being mostly multiplats is a plus for me, more games to play. Its a bit harsh to call it a warm up show. MS's show is much longer nowadays and has more in. I'd argue MS has more of a main event feel.

DerNebel

I don't expect this to be the case at all, this seems to me like the same thing we've been through the last couple years already. MS hypes up their E3, people blow things out of proportion and start getting ridiculous expectations, rumours pop up about literally everything being at MS' show, Xbox exclusive etc. making people spiral even more out of control and then after the show is over.... well just think back to the last couple years...

DD_Bwest

potential games i can see being in those 15.

forza
halo
gears
ori

tomb raider
superman
pvz3
skate4

and atleast 4 will be new ip indie games.

Xevross

Jun 10, 2018, 06:00 PM Last Edit: Jun 10, 2018, 06:02 PM by Xevross
I don't expect this to be the case at all, this seems to me like the same thing we've been through the last couple years already. MS hypes up their E3, people blow things out of proportion and start getting ridiculous expectations, rumours pop up about literally everything being at MS' show, Xbox exclusive etc. making people spiral even more out of control and then after the show is over.... well just think back to the last couple years...
I'm just going off what official people are saying. Like Jason Schreier and Keighley. They've actually seen it/ know what it is and say it'll be a great show. I haven't read any random internet people hyping it up or whatever. This year seems a lot more well received from those kinds of people.

I'm expecting to rate MS higher than Sony this year tbh, since Sony's seems more small scale. We'll see.

potential games i can see being in those 15.

forza
halo
gears
ori

tomb raider
superman
pvz3
skate4

and atleast 4 will be new ip indie games.
I'm expecting Cyberpunk will be there as well. And perhaps one of DMC5 and Shadows Die Twice.

Legend

Gears 5
Gears Xcom
Gears Battle royale
Forza Horizon 4
Forza Karting
Halo multiplayer without a campaign

Those are my predictions for first party new games. I mean Forza Horizon 4 was already announced but still; it's effectively new.

Xevross

Gears 5
Gears Xcom
Gears Battle royale
Forza Horizon 4
Forza Karting
Halo multiplayer without a campaign

Those are my predictions for first party new games. I mean Forza Horizon 4 was already announced but still; it's effectively new.
Surely those gears wouldn't be three different games? BR would be in 5, no?

Same with Forza Karting too.

Legend

Surely those gears wouldn't be three different games? BR would be in 5, no?

Same with Forza Karting too.
There's lots of speculation that MS is wanting to split games up into multiple parts that can be released at different times on gamepass. That way people are less likely to just unsubscribe after a game releases.

Putting BR as an extra mode in Gears 5 makes less sense than making it a separate thing that can release at a different time.

Forza Karting has a whole dev studio behind it. http://www.studiogobo.com/games/ (or a team from them) It's supposedly a full on game just like Mario Kart.

DerNebel

I'm just going off what official people are saying. Like Jason Schreier and Keighley. They've actually seen it/ know what it is and say it'll be a great show. I haven't read any random internet people hyping it up or whatever. This year seems a lot more well received from those kinds of people.

I'm expecting to rate MS higher than Sony this year tbh, since Sony's seems more small scale. We'll see.
I'm expecting Cyberpunk will be there as well. And perhaps one of DMC5 and Shadows Die Twice.
Keighley hypes up everything, that's pretty much his job. And I've only seen Schreier say that today people will get to see megatons opposed to yesterday. Also I don't remember Schreier saying anything about MS' E3 last year before their conference, so I don't really see any point of comparison

And a show that's focusing on 4 of Sonys biggest first party releases and 4 of the most anticipated games out there is not going to be small scale.

Legend

Keighley hypes up everything, that's pretty much his job. And I've only seen Schreier say that today people will get to see megatons opposed to yesterday. Also I don't remember Schreier saying anything about MS' E3 last year before their conference, so I don't really see any point of comparison

And a show that's focusing on 4 of Sonys biggest first party releases and 4 of the most anticipated games out there is not going to be small scale.
Well in just 1 hour, we'll begin to know if it was just hot air or if it's megaton time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg hype. My doritos and mountain dew are ready.

Go Up