Happy Holidays!

Started by Dr. Pezus, Dec 24, 2017, 12:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

Merry Christmas/Xmas!

What are your holiday plans?

Cute Pikachu

Gonna go watch football with the family today on Christmas Eve. Then travel to my grandparents to reunite with family and watch nba.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

the-pi-guy

Librals can't say Merry Christmas in America.  

Mmm_fish_tacos

Merry Christmas everyone!

Legend

I went to a morning church service so I could skip church tonight  ::)

Then for Christmas eve we have a party unrelated to Christmas, and for Christmas day we have a big get together with cousins and second cousins.

the-pi-guy

I went to a morning church service so I could skip church tonight  ::)

Then for Christmas eve we have a party unrelated to Christmas, and for Christmas day we have a big get together with cousins and second cousins.
What a coincidence!  We skipped morning service so we will go to the evening service.  
Between the two of us, we got it covered.  

I got a japanese dictionary, Japanese folk story book and getting a Japanese textbook

Mmm_fish_tacos

We just skip service

Legend

I've been wrapping presents all day.  ;D

Dr. Pezus

Visited my sister for her birthday, just something minor.

Celebrated Christmas eve for the first time in our own apartment. Ate delicious dinner, opened presents (most of which were for my little girl), ate ice cream, and am now relaxing watching The Crown

Xevross

I just spent the weekend with my dad, step mum and half brother (plus my sister joined for a day) and I'm going to spend christmas day at my Aunt and Uncle's with my mum, sister and grandma.... then mario kart! (or maybe more zelda, I'm loving this game an insane amount right now).

None of my family are religious, so christmas service isn't a thing. We also don't bother with the Queen's speech.

Legend

I just spent the weekend with my dad, step mum and half brother (plus my sister joined for a day) and I'm going to spend christmas day at my Aunt and Uncle's with my mum, sister and grandma.... then mario kart! (or maybe more zelda, I'm loving this game an insane amount right now).

None of my family are religious, so christmas service isn't a thing. We also don't bother with the Queen's speech.
The queen gives a speech?

Xevross

The queen gives a speech?
Yeah its tradition for the queen to broadcast a short speech on BBC One on christmas day. A lot of people in the UK watch it but we don't.

She usually talks about family values and togetherness and stuff like that.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah its tradition for the queen to broadcast a short speech on BBC One on christmas day. A lot of people in the UK watch it but we don't.

She usually talks about family values and togetherness and stuff like that.
I listened... On the Crown lol

Legend

Christmas morning!!!

darkknightkryta

Merry Christmas!