Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

I finished zelda. 115 shrines, ~300 seeds, all memories, and all beasts.

Ending was kinda lame and way too easy. Sure I was way op but still ::)

Really hard to give it a score. So amazing but also so flawed. My favorite wii u game.

Dr. Pezus

I finished zelda. 115 shrines, ~300 seeds, all memories, and all beasts.

Ending was kinda lame and way too easy. Sure I was way op but still ::)

Really hard to give it a score. So amazing but also so flawed. My favorite wii u game.
Wii u?

the-pi-guy

Legend

Wii u?
Yeah do people think of it as a switch exclusive?

Dr. Pezus

Kind of

Cute Pikachu

What's a Wii U?
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

darkknightkryta

the-pi-guy

"This one is cheap and has the game I want.  Super Mario Absala."

My baby bro talking about the Nintendo switch bundle.  Lol.

DD_Bwest

well im now the owner of a switch, but it must remain tucked away in a closet for just over a month lol

was wanting to get it before the mad holiday rush, but wanted to make sure i got a deal.  There is a store in canada called shoppers drug mart,  a 24 hour pharmacy that has a tiny dog electronics department.  resetera's  canadian deal thread had a 20% off online coupon on "almost everything" lol  luckily that included the switch.   plus earned like 10$ in there points program.   crazy good deal.  

Legend

well im now the owner of a switch, but it must remain tucked away in a closet for just over a month lol

was wanting to get it before the mad holiday rush, but wanted to make sure i got a deal.  There is a store in canada called shoppers drug mart,  a 24 hour pharmacy that has a tiny dog electronics department.  resetera's  canadian deal thread had a 20% off online coupon on "almost everything" lol  luckily that included the switch.   plus earned like 10$ in there points program.   crazy good deal.  

Very Nice!

darkknightkryta

To be honest, I could walk into any store right now to buy one.  Not sure why you were worried :P

DD_Bwest

To be honest, I could walk into any store right now to buy one.  Not sure why you were worried :P
same,  its just with kids and christmas, i didnt wanna take chances.   lol

Xevross

Nov 17, 2017, 12:49 PM Last Edit: Nov 17, 2017, 01:07 PM by Xevross
So my switch wishlist is the console, Mario Odyssey, Mario kart, Mario+rabbids kingdom battle, extra joy-con pair and a set of wheel attachments for joy-cons.

Without any sales or offers that comes to ~£480. I don't like spending all that in one go but I'm going to get it all anyway so I might as well do it on black Friday. My aim is to try and get that below £400, so we'll see.

Tesco are already doing a deal to get kingdom battle for free with a Mario Odyssey bundle, saving £40 already. Can't decide whether to bite or see if I can get a better deal than that on BF itself.

Help plz

DerNebel

So my switch wishlist is the console, Mario Odyssey, Mario kart, Mario+rabbids kingdom battle, extra joy-con pair and a set of wheel attachments for joy-cons.

Without any sales or offers that comes to ~£480. I don't like spending all that in one go but I'm going to get it all anyway so I might as well do it on black Friday. My aim is to try and get that below £400, so we'll see.

Tesco are already doing a deal to get kingdom battle for free with a Mario Odyssey bundle, saving £40 already. Can't decide whether to bite or see if I can get a better deal than that on BF itself.

Help plz
Ditch the extra joycons or the wheel attachement.  ;D

Cute Pikachu

Yeah you don't need the extra joycons unless you are playing with more than 2 players.
I honestly would go with the Tesco deal.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Go Up