Why Ether One is not coming to Xbox One?

Started by the-pi-guy, Oct 20, 2014, 08:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

We spoke to designer Pete Bottomley about the game's absence on Xbox One, who replied that, "There's not really much to say. Sony contacted us first and were really excited about getting Ether One onto the platform.
"It feels like a good partnership and the whole PlayStation team has been great to work with. No one from XBOX has contacted us and none of the team are XBOX players so it wasn't really a consideration."

http://gamingbolt.com/dev-explains-why-ether-one-is-not-coming-on-xbox-one-none-of-the-team-are-xbox-players

Legend

Yeah 99% of indies are not bought, they're just naturally exclusive.

kitler53

Yeah 99% of indies are not bought, they're just naturally exclusive.

where i come from,..  sexual favors are a form of currency.  i'd give you a link what we call a money hat but you wouldn't allow it.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

where i come from,..  sexual favors are a form of currency.  i'd give you a link what we call a money hat but you wouldn't allow it.

Spoiler for NSFW:
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px"><div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px"><b>Spoiler</b> for <i>But still funny</i>: <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:60px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; &nbsp; var ReplaceMent= this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].getElementsByTagName('xmp')[0].textContent; this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].innerHTML = ReplaceMent; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.value = 'Show'; }"></div><div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;"><div style="display: none;"><xmp>[NSFW]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l343/jonpinder/VGDavespicture_zps5321eec1.jpg[/NSFW]

kitler53

Spoiler for NSFW:
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px"><div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px"><b>Spoiler</b> for <i>But still funny</i>: <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:60px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; &nbsp; var ReplaceMent= this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].getElementsByTagName('xmp')[0].textContent; this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].innerHTML = ReplaceMent; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.value = 'Show'; }"></div><div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;"><div style="display: none;"><xmp>[NSFW]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l343/jonpinder/VGDavespicture_zps5321eec1.jpg[/NSFW]

lol

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Raven

Spoiler for NSFW:

LMAO

NeverDies

That ones a classic. Lol
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />