Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
Yeah even with the micro transactions the game itself has some good gameplay, but the story mode and mode selection is terrible.
I was in my local indie owned store.  She mentioned they and a whole bunch of others were boycotting until ea had reversed decision cause of the MT's.  they were gonna refuse to stock it and she made it sound like it wasnt a local movement.
Spoiler for Hidden:
How did you manage to guess that one? :o

She goes from hardcore Imperialist, genuinely quite affected by the death of the Emperor, to Leia's bff in less than an hour.

That's so dumb.

You can't sell a story off it being from one direction and then just ignore that. It's almost as bad as Halo 5.

Not really a Halo 5 spoiler but
Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>There is no &quot;Hunt the truth.&quot; You just play as Locke following Master Chief.<br>
Well, a lot of their coverage has been critical in aspects, so if they're shilling, they aren't doing a very good job.

MS said their own games would run in 4k.  Does Forza and Suoer Lucky Tale? I guess those are the only two launch window games. They said all along that 3rd party would be up to the developer.
Forza does for sure. But i was reading that they down graded geometry to do it. But im not sure if thats true. No clue about luckys tail, but it seems that game could as well.
Well, a lot of their coverage has been critical in aspects, so if they're shilling, they aren't doing a very good job.

MS said their own games would run in 4k.  Does Forza and Suoer Lucky Tale? I guess those are the only two launch window games. They said all along that 3rd party would be up to the developer.
Off-Topic Community / Re: Predict the future
Last post by the-pi-guy - Today at 12:44 AM
I was thinking to make some similar ones.  

Humanoid robots in the next 20 years.  

Automation is a big mystery in my mind.  I suspect in the short run, it'll be a boon.  After that it'll hurt the economy.  Society will be too slow to react, and there will be a lot of job loss.  After that, it'll stabilize and be a pro again.  
They aren't native 4k?

Why isn't this a big problem. For months MS misled people about this.
1800p mostly, then upacalled to 4k. But its doing better than the pro, and thats all the fans care about.
I've watched some of their analyses recently and most have been underwhelming tbh. Wasn't the x supposed to be a "true 4k" machine? Seems most games don't run at 4k
They aren't native 4k?

Why isn't this a big problem. For months MS misled people about this.
Gaming Community / Re: What's your Christmas gami...
Last post by Mmm_fish_tacos - Yesterday at 11:43 PM
Maybe Mario for Switch. I don't think there's anything else I'd want at the moment.
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10