Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
Off-Topic Community / Re: General Discussion Thread
Last post by nnodley - Today at 05:20 PM
I'm thinking it might be a good idea to have a professional website as basically a portfolio.  
Depends.  What exactly would you put on it?  Most of the time I only ever see portfolio sites for mostly art based stuff, like photography, environment art, texturing, etc.  Though if you are going to show off programming stuff i'm not sure how best to showcase that on a site.  I've never seen anything like that, tbh.  Maybe just didn't look enough for that type of stuff though.
I don't believe it. How would they have this data? On PC you could get it from Chrome and Firefox but the only way to know PSN downloads would be to ask Sony or monitor isps.
I think they must be monitoring ISP's, or at least enough ISP's to be able to extrapolate.    

The company that gave the report works is a networking equipment company so they work with ISP's.  
Huge ps4 month. Is it on track to be up from last year?

Mario party having some power too!
By my records PS4 sold ~2.49M Jan-Sept last year and ~2.71M this year. So decently up. October isn't looking good though apparently, needs a big Red Dead boost. If they go $199 around black friday again with more stock this time I can see them saying up YOY.
Last post by the-pi-guy - Today at 02:54 PM
Are you looking for work?
I will be in a few months.  
An internship at least soon.  
Huge ps4 month. Is it on track to be up from last year?

Mario party having some power too!
I don't believe it. How would they have this data? On PC you could get it from Chrome and Firefox but the only way to know PSN downloads would be to ask Sony or monitor isps.
Last post by Legend - Today at 02:44 PM
I'm thinking it might be a good idea to have a professional website as basically a portfolio.  
Are you looking for work?
Thats what mine will turn into. When ever i build a portfolio to fill it.
Gaming Community / Re: PlayStation Community Thre...
Last post by Kerotan - Today at 02:28 PM
Bloodborne 2 or GT7 seem like good shouts if it's not a new ip. And I've been saying 2020 at the earliest for years. 2019 makes no sense. Too many good games coming the next 18 months from Sony. Q4 2020 at the earliest is ideal.

4k will be a lot more mainstream. Buying 4k TV will be cheap and we'll all be thirsty for a new gen.

Update from my records.
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10