TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

So I got my 4K TV today...Got a free month trial of Netflix. I watched the first episode of Stranger Things. Definitely has my interest. Oh and it looks amazing. Pretty clear difference between my old TV and watching this show in 4K. The picture is extremely clear.
Amazing show

Dr. Pezus

Netflix is making a ton of marvel shows that are coming out pretty soon. Jessica Jones 2, Luke Cage, iron fist, defenders, daredevil 3

Legend

Netflix is making a ton of marvel shows that are coming out pretty soon. Jessica Jones 2, Luke Cage, iron fist, defenders, daredevil 3
Daredevil and Jessica Jones are great. Yay!

nnodley

Super disappointed that The Vampire Diaries is ending with season 8.  Was expected since the last 2-3 season haven't done as well, but the last season was getting back to the early seasons quality.  Glad though they can end it how they want and not be stuck with a cliffhanger and get cancelled.

darkknightkryta

So I finished watching Justice League vs Teen Titans.  I went to look at the extras and they had an episode of Teen Titans.  My god it looks gorgeous in HD.  I never knew it was cell based either.  Makes me sad because of how nice Titans would look on Bluray and we'll never get it...

Legend

Kerotan

Just finished narcos season 2. What a mixed bag of emotions I'm feeling now.  Hopefully they do a season 3. Fantastic series though.

Legend

Just finished narcos season 2. What a mixed bag of emotions I'm feeling now.  Hopefully they do a season 3. Fantastic series though.
Season 3 and 4 are a go.

Kerotan

Season 3 and 4 are a go.
Ah yeah I can definitely see it and I'd say they will be good too.  Something to look forward too.  

I feel though they could have gotten an extra series of his early life.  Maybe they'll do a series 5 some day.  A prequel.

nnodley

AHS season 6 premiere was great!  Seems so far a more return to form with the suspense/thrills from season 1 and 2.  Can't wait for more.

Legend

Haha doesn't start for another two hours for my timezone.

Also South Park starts tonight!

nnodley

Haha doesn't start for another two hours for my timezone.

Also South Park starts tonight!
Yeah they didn't have any previews for episode 2 at the end.  Said to go online at 11pm pacific.  Trying to keep that secrecy.  

Mmm_fish_tacos

A 12 year old girl won America's got Talent.

nnodley

A 12 year old girl won America's got Talent.
Congrats to her(she does have a great unique voice), but America made the absolute wrong decision.  The Clairvoyants deserved it ten times more than her.   Plus Brian Justin Crum is an absolute amazing singer way better than her and he got 4th.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Sep 15, 2016, 06:12 PM Last Edit: Sep 15, 2016, 06:19 PM by Mmm_fish_tacos
Yeah it was odd. But I wanted her to win.

And my glad Crum didn't win. Did you see his reaction to his 4th place?

Go Up