Introduce yourself!

Started by Legend, May 06, 2014, 04:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Proxum

Ooh a fellow redditor. Now there's three of us!
Yeah, I have been members of quite a few forums and this seems to have the least cancerous community. A good change from the usual r/Jontron, or even the legendary r/me_irl
乁(Ꝋ ͜ʖꝊ)ㄏ
Don't matter anyways

Xbro

Ooh a fellow redditor. Now there's three of us!
Not sure if you're counting me in there.
3 people like this

Legend

Not sure if you're counting me in there.
I was counting Derbel since he always posts reddit XBO comments and complains about them  ::)

Dr. Pezus

I was counting Derbel since he always posts reddit XBO comments and complains about them  ::)
Should've counted me too

Versus

So hey, been hearing about this forum for a while, thought I would come check it out.

About myself let's see, I come from another forum that I've grown sick of the problems so looking for a fresh start. Plus it would feel nice to use a site that doesn't go down everytime the owner hits a wave.

Started the gen playing Ps4, it's my current primary console but I've played on everything this gen but always come home to PlayStation    ;D

Some other stuff I geuss.
Favourite game this gen is Life Is Strange.
Favourite band is LA Dispute
Most anticipated games are INSIDE, Little Nightmares and Dishonored 2.

Legend

Plus it would feel nice to use a site that doesn't go down everytime the owner hits a wave.
Been 610 days since our last server crash  ;D

And another life is strange fan! I've only played the free episode, but I thought it was great. Just waiting for the right time to buy the rest of the season.

Versus

Been 610 days since our last server crash  ;D

And another life is strange fan! I've only played the free episode, but I thought it was great. Just waiting for the right time to buy the rest of the season.
Don't jink it :o

So only episode 1? I think honestly episode 1 was the weakest, they get so good. I envy you, I would love to go back and experience them again for the first time.

Mmm_fish_tacos

So hey, been hearing about this forum for a while, thought I would come check it out.

About myself let's see, I come from another forum that I've grown sick of the problems so looking for a fresh start. Plus it would feel nice to use a site that doesn't go down everytime the owner hits a wave.

Started the gen playing Ps4, it's my current primary console but I've played on everything this gen but always come home to PlayStation    ;D

Welcome to the site!

Versus

Aura7541

Your username is a bit familiar. Are you Versus_Evil, the one who used to be in charge of the anime thread?

Versus

Your username is a bit familiar. Are you Versus_Evil, the one who used to be in charge of the anime thread?
Maaaybe fufufu. .... Yes.

Aura7541

Maaaybe fufufu. .... Yes.
Upupupu... Excellent.

the-pi-guy

Welcome!  
Please take a seat. And make yourself at home.  

Versus

Welcome!  
Please take a seat. And make yourself at home.  
Thanks for the warm welcome :D

nnodley

Started the gen playing Ps4, it's my current primary console but I've played on everything this gen but always come home to PlayStation    ;D

Welcome, and life is strange is definitely my favorite game this gen behind Uncharted 4!  But man episode 3 and on, the game gets absolutely amazing.  Seriously want to play it again.

Go Up