The Fight Stick Thread!

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Aug 07, 2015, 04:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Aug 07, 2015, 04:28 PM Last Edit: Aug 07, 2015, 05:59 PM by Legend
AKA, only two people will care thread.

So I just ordered 8 Sanwa Silent buttons to upgrade the ones in my stick.

I have the Mad catz Super Street Fighter 4

The buttons are pretty bad. I'm pretty sure there's a few that work when they want.

Post your stick! and any upgrades

darkknightkryta

Nice, let me know how that goes, I wanna mod my FIght Stick 3.  My stick is the Marvel vs Capcom 2 stick and the Chun Li Street FIghter 4 stick.  I just picked up the Evo stick for my friend.  The video game store I go to had it.  I'll say the stick is gorgeous.  The art is all shiny.  It made me want one.  I'm holding out for the Chun Li stick coming out in the fall.

My first cheapo Hori stick:

My Marvel stick:

My Chun Li stick:

The art is holographic.  I haven't taken it out of its box.

This is what I want for my PS4 stick:

What I picked up for my friend:

Mmm_fish_tacos

Which stick do you like best?

Id wait for the chun li version too. It looks nice.

darkknightkryta

I'm probably just gonna get the Chun Li stick.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I'm thinking about picking up the Hori Hayabusa stick. The guys over at focus attack say it's one of the best out there and taking over the fighting scene

darkknightkryta

Mmm_fish_tacos

darkknightkryta

Mmm_fish_tacos

Aug 09, 2015, 04:07 PM Last Edit: Aug 09, 2015, 04:22 PM by Mmm_fish_tacos
I've noticed mine isn't great, sometimes I hold block bUT it doesn't actually press it. I'm have a lot of issues like that. I think this stick was used a lot before I bought it.

It looks like my buttons will be here tomorrow,  I hope they are a lot better than the ones I have now.  

darkknightkryta

I've noticed mine isn't great, sometimes I hold block bUT it doesn't actually press it. I'm have a lot of issues like that. I think this stick was used a lot before I bought it.

It looks like my buttons will be here tomorrow,  I hope they are a lot better than the ones I have now.  
Hopefully.  I actually wanna build a class concave button setup.

Mmm_fish_tacos

My buttons are waiting in the mail box for me! 2 more hours....

Mmm_fish_tacos

I got the buttons installed and after a brief moment of disappointment I feel in love with them And those old buttons where really bad in comparison. Now just need to fix this stick...

darkknightkryta

I got the buttons installed and after a brief moment of disappointment I feel in love with them And those old buttons where really bad in comparison. Now just need to fix this stick...
Are you going with charge characters?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Are you going with charge characters?
No, I like chun li and always used her in the past but they rarely ever compete.

darkknightkryta

No, I like chun li and always used her in the past but they rarely ever compete.
Okay, then go with a circle gate or an oct gate.  

Go Up