Gran Turismo Sport Demo Coming Oct. 9 (Download & Kinda Play one mode right now)

Started by ethomaz, Oct 03, 2017, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Riderz1337

Stayed up to play this. Went through a couple of the campaign modes and unlocked a Mclaren and Mercedes gts I believe it was called.

Also played some online. Overall I have to say I'm pretty impressed. Visuals when the sun hasn't come up yet but it's not dark are incredible. Sound is also very well done.

Also one weird thing... I prefer playing in cockpit view. I don't think I've ever preferred playing a racing game in cockpit view. The handling is just so well done. You can almost feel when the car is about to slide and you adjust for it.

Will get more hands on time tomorrow but so far so good. Might get this down the line. 80$ at launch seems a bit steep for me, not a huge racing guy but I dabble in the genre here and there.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

ethomaz

Will get more hands on time tomorrow but so far so good. Might get this down the line. 80$ at launch seems a bit steep for me, not a huge racing guy but I dabble in the genre here and there.
The standard edition is $60.

the-pi-guy

The standard edition is $60.
Pretty sure Riderz is from Canada so it's $80.

ethomaz

Oct 09, 2017, 02:46 PM Last Edit: Oct 09, 2017, 02:48 PM by ethomaz
Pretty sure Riderz is from Canada so it's $80.
Neither Brasil can beat suck high price OMG.

PS. Here it is being sold from R$169 ($53) to R$199 ($62).

Riderz1337

We should all play in a lobby later... My psn is riderz1337 add me if you want to play.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Riderz1337

Hows the game?
Quite good in my opinion.

I've recently been playing quite a bit of project Cars (1) on PS4 and really can't go back. The handling in GT Sport is just a class above it. You can actually feel as if the car is planted on the ground and you can tell when you're about to lose control and whatnot.

Project Cars steering is too twitchy and random. Not sure how to explain it properly its just something you have to try and then you can compare the two.

Also the cars sound nicer... Project Cars they sound loud for the sake of being loud. Like I have to turn my volume waaaay down because I can't even  hear myself think... It might even be more realistic in project Cars but it's just not something I like.

I will definitely be picking this up down the line.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Just finished my first race. OmG so hype.

ethomaz

I'm even loving the menus.

Mmm_fish_tacos

My crack is back. Time for a new wheel.

Go Up