previous topic - next topic

kitler53

Sep 16, 2015, 06:51 PM Last Edit: Sep 17, 2015, 01:13 PM by kitler53
Uncharted 4: ps4

March 18 2016

Street Fighter V: ps4/PC

Spring 2016

Ratchet and Clank: ps4

spring 2016 (probably april with the movie)

The Last Guardian: ps4

Horizon zero dawn: ps4

Gravity Rush 2: ps4

Gravity Rush Remastered: ps4 (previously psvita)

Feb 9 2016

Dragon Quest Builders: ps4, ps3, psvita

Jan 2016

Dragon Quest XI: ps4 (Full disclosure: 3DS version is considered different enough and who knows what NX is)

Dragon Quest Heroes II: ps4, ps3, psvita
video?

Spring 2016

RE: Umbrella Corps: ps4, pc

early 2016

world of final fantasy: ps4, psvita (first)

ni-oh: ps4

Attack on titan: ps4, ps3, psvita

MLB the show 2016
obviously

Amplitude: ps4, ps3

Jan 2016

Persona 5
[/iurl]
Summer 2016

GAMES WITH NO FIRM RELEASE DATE
Maybe still 2015?
no man's sky: ps4, pc (first?)

Rime: ps4

the tomorrow children: ps4

fat princess adventures:  ps4

the witness: ps4, pc (first?)

firewatch: ps4, pc

let it die: ps4

Not Likely 2015..
Wild: ps4

vizioneck: ps4

abzu: ps4

hellblade: ps4, pc (first?)

alien nation: ps4

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

kitler53

not to start a fanboy war or anything but i just can't get over the shear volume of amazing software coming in 2016.  

Aura7541

not to start a fanboy war or anything but i just can't get over the shear volume of amazing software coming in 2016.  
Did you see the reactions on the XBO vs PS4 Post-TGS Exclusives thread on Chartz? Some of them were hilarious.

Xevross

Plus GT7 is aiming for 2016!

Looks like a great year, my hype for horizon in particular is insanely high.

the-pi-guy

Nah, you're starting a war.  

Battlestations!!

Persona 5 I'm very confident is still coming this year.

Uncharted 4, Horizon, Firewatch, VizionEck if and when it gets released, are all on my list.  

DerNebel

Did you see the reactions on the XBO vs PS4 Post-TGS Exclusives thread on Chartz? Some of them were hilarious.
"A bunch of Japanese games that score terribly usually, games that won't release in US/EU and games that won't be out in 2016 because Sony Lies all the time. Yep, very impressive list. Don't forget the remasters instead of backwards compatibility and indie games even though their are better devices for it iOS/Apple TV OS/Android and ends up on XBL anyways (velocity, binding of issac, octodad)."

You can basically taste the butthurt

OT: It really is a great lineup and this thread is killing my PC.

kitler53

Sep 16, 2015, 07:11 PM Last Edit: Sep 16, 2015, 07:13 PM by kitler53
Plus GT7 is aiming for 2016!

Looks like a great year, my hype for horizon in particular is insanely high.
the game isn't even accounced let alone the release date/window.  i tried to keep my list reasonable so all the 2016 titles are sourced and the titles with no release date are clearly separated as having no determined release date.

Nah, you're starting a war.  

Battlestations!!

Persona 5 I'm very confident is still coming this year.

Uncharted 4, Horizon, Firewatch, VizionEck if and when it gets released, are all on my list.  
i know but we are also mid way through september with no release date.  i know they could drop it at any time but it is getting pretty late.  anyways i put it into the maybe 2015 list.  i expect some will still make 2015 and some with have their release date slip to 2016.

Xevross

the game isn't even accounced let alone the release date/window.  i tried to keep my list reasonable so all the 2016 titles are sourced and the titles with no release date are clearly separated as having no determined release date.
i know but we are also mid way through september with no release date.  i know they could drop it at any time but it is getting pretty late.  anyways i put it into the maybe 2015 list.  i expect some will still make 2015 and some with have their release date slip to 2016.
Well the game director said before 2017 and hasn't changed that so as far as we are aware its 2016.

They have a big P5 event at TGS in a couple of days, release date will come then

Raven

"A bunch of Japanese games that score terribly usually, games that won't release in US/EU and games that won't be out in 2016 because Sony Lies all the time. Yep, very impressive list. Don't forget the remasters instead of backwards compatibility and indie games even though their are better devices for it iOS/Apple TV OS/Android and ends up on XBL anyways (velocity, binding of issac, octodad)."

OT: It really is a great lineup and this thread is killing my PC.
"Why don't people think Xbox gamers like Japanese games?! We love Japanese games! We deserve them too!!"

Hey, did you guys see that conference last night with all of those Japanese games coming out for PlayStation?

"Who gives a fudge?! They're shaming Japanese games. They don't score well here and some of them won't ever come here anyways! Have you guys even seen Forza 6, Halo 5, and Quantum Break?!"

Well I'm pretty sure those games wouldn't be made for Xbox anyways since most Xbox gamers buy more Western shooter games and sports titles by comparison.

"....why don't people think Xbox gamers like Japanese games?!"

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Aura7541

Goodnightmoon's comments were the most entertaining. I just don't understand why people don't just ignore the thread if they don't like it. Complaining only just adds to the thread activity... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Why don't people think Xbox gamers like Japanese games?! We love Japanese games! We deserve them too!!"

Hey, did you guys see that conference last night with all of those Japanese games coming out for PlayStation?

"Who gives a fudge?! They're shaming Japanese games. They don't score well here and some of them won't ever come here anyways! Have you guys even seen Forza 6, Halo 5, and Quantum Break?!"

Well I'm pretty sure those games wouldn't be made for Xbox anyways since most Xbox gamers buy more Western shooter games and sports titles by comparison.

"....why don't people think Xbox gamers like Japanese games?!"
"Type-0 is just a poorly executed HD remaster of a PSP game. The sales of the XBO version do not mean anything."

Then how come the PS4 did alright? Also, the PSP version never left Japan, meaning that you have to either import or emulate the game in order to play it.

Kerotan

Already pre ordered uncharted 4 and rachet and Clank.

I'll also be getting horizon zero dawn and gran turismo 7.

I plan on buying less games so I can get through my back log and platinum games like driveclub and mgs5.

I'll also be buying fallout 4 GOTY edition in 2016.

Plus all the good ps plus games on ps3/ps4

kitler53

moved persona 5 into the confirmed 2016 pile.  2016 just got even more epic!!

kitler53

Legend

Shuhei Yoshida: There are more unannounced PS4 titles from WWS for 2016 - NeoGAF

In an interview with Famitsu, Shuhei Yoshida mentioned that there are more games coming from worldwide studios in 2016 that have not yet been announced.
 Also he said he was impressed with Koei Tecmo showing (YAY). He said Ni-Oh is his most anticipated game (DOUBLE YAY)
 He mentioned PSVR refresh rate is 90Hz now and Gravity Daze PS4 will be 60fpshttp://www.famitsu.com/news/201509/17088903.html