2016 list wars: battle of the exclusives

Started by Legend, Aug 04, 2015, 09:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

We don't even know what it technically is! >_<
it's a pretty safe bet that technically speaking it is underpowered and overpriced for what you are buying...

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

ethomaz

it's a pretty safe bet that technically speaking it is underpowered and overpriced for what you are buying...
I think it will be at least at PS4 level... expect a bit more.
It is a 2 years old tech compared with PS4... so I expect it to be a bit better.

Legend

..anyways.  from what i've seen at least a third of that list is going to be delayed.  crack down.  zelda.  horizon.  dreams.  halo wars 2.  anything made by SE.  recore if it is actually a big title and not just some 2D side scroller.  the last guardian.
Good idea. Let's predict which games will miss 2016!

Scalebound, sea of thieves, Horizon, and The Last Guardian are my bets.

Xevross

If horizon misses 2016 I'll cry. I've never been this hyped for a game before

kitler53

Aug 05, 2015, 06:33 PM Last Edit: Aug 05, 2015, 06:36 PM by kitler53
I think it will be at least at PS4 level... expect a bit more.
It is a 2 years old tech compared with PS4... so I expect it to be a bit better.
this is nintendo we're talking about.  they won't have a console that is a bit better than ps4 until at least 2018.

If horizon misses 2016 I'll cry. I've never been this hyped for a game before
it will pull an uncharted/R&C/Order 1886/ect,.. sony will clear out their entire holiday 2016 lineup and release it in spring.

Xevross

this is nintendo we're talking about.  they won't have a console that is a bit better than ps4 until at least 2018.
it will pull an uncharted/R&C/Order 1886/ect,.. sony will clear out their entire holiday 2016 lineup and release it in spring.
Maybe but they managed to get gameplay running and looking really good this far before release so I have confidence.

7H3

So it's an apple product?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

kitler53

So it's an apple product?
kind of,.. except unlike an apple product it won't sell very well.

Aura7541

Odin Sphere: Leifhrasir (PS4, PS3, and PSV) - January 14, 2016 release in Japan. Confirmed for the west.

So many Japanese games on the PS4 and there's likely still a few that I've missed :o

Aura7541

Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force (PS4-only). Will be out in Japan on November 5, 2015. Localization not confirmed, but likely based on the original game.

Go Up