XBOX COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Slayer, Sep 05, 2014, 02:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

Just a couple more projects to finish and I'm free to play xbox one and ps4 all christmas break without homework to worry about.

Kapi96

Just a couple more projects to finish and I'm free to play xbox one and ps4 all christmas break without homework to worry about.

Sounds like a good time! Enjoy! :)

Legend

Nice!

Legend

Legend

Shinobi-san

So many exclusive coming for Xbox One this year :O

I was planning on getting an Xbox One a while back, but given how my gaming activity has decreased to an all time low and me using my budget for other things...i decided to hold out. Not to mention that the exclusives so far does not compel me to purchase an Xbox One.

This year though the exclusives coming are must buys! Tomb Raider especially :)
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Legend

So many exclusive coming for Xbox One this year :O

I was planning on getting an Xbox One a while back, but given how my gaming activity has decreased to an all time low and me using my budget for other things...i decided to hold out. Not to mention that the exclusives so far does not compel me to purchase an Xbox One.

This year though the exclusives coming are must buys! Tomb Raider especially :)

Do you not have a PS4? Tomb raider looks good, but I've only ever thought of timed exclusives as being system sellers for those still waiting to jump into next gen.

DerNebel

Here's a rumour that I've only seen picked up by the extremely annoying Xbox guys on youtube (probably because it was started by a new forum user with no background whatsoever), still I want to post it here in case it does happen.

A user on a pretty big sports gaming forum claims that MS and T2 are going to bring NFL 2K16 exclusively to X1 and Windows 10 this july, game's supposedly completely blowing Madden out of the water.

Shinobi-san

Do you not have a PS4? Tomb raider looks good, but I've only ever thought of timed exclusives as being system sellers for those still waiting to jump into next gen.

I do have a PS4. But you never know how long they will take to bring it to PS4.

I can't wait that long for Tomb Raider awesomeness!  I really enjoyed the last game.
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Mmm_fish_tacos

I do have a PS4. But you never know how long they will take to bring it to PS4.

I can't wait that long for Tomb Raider awesomeness!  I really enjoyed the last game.

It's not worth buying an Xbox One for. Unless you also want to play the other exclusive id advise against it. Mine has been collecting dust. And I didn't find the current list of exclusive any Good. I think it will be less than 6 months for TR. I wouldn't be surprised to see it come as early as February.

darkknightkryta

Here's a rumour that I've only seen picked up by the extremely annoying Xbox guys on youtube (probably because it was started by a new forum user with no background whatsoever), still I want to post it here in case it does happen.

A user on a pretty big sports gaming forum claims that MS and T2 are going to bring NFL 2K16 exclusively to X1 and Windows 10 this july, game's supposedly completely blowing Madden out of the water.

When is the NFL deal over for EA?

Mmm_fish_tacos

DerNebel

Now the whole thing has blown up on reddit, funny enough the people on r/Games are not even acknowledging that this is a rumour and are treating this as fact while r/xboxone is more cautious and is taking this with a pinch of salt as people should.

Legend

A new halo book was released today.

darkknightkryta

A new halo book was released today.

Did you read it?

Go Up