Platformer Run Sackboy! Run! Announced for PS Vita and Mobile Devices (iOS / Android)

Started by ethomaz, Sep 04, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

Hello PlayStation Blog! I'm Tom O'Connor, Senior Producer in the LittleBigPlanet Production team at Sony XDev Europe. As well as putting the finishing touches to LittleBigPlanet 3 on PS3 and PS4, we have also been busy working on a brand new handcrafted (and handheld) mini-adventure. Run Sackboy! Run! is a free-to-play platform-survival game built exclusively for PS Vita iOS and Android mobile devices, in which you can earn exclusive costumes for LBP3.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/09/04/run-sackboy-run-coming-to-ps-vita-mobile-devices/

Xevross

Seems like a great idea to me. Get the android and iOS users interested in LBP3

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Cool. I will try this on Vita. Sony should do this with all of their mobile stuff.

DD_Bwest

IoS and smart phone games would be an awesome way to advertise new family friendly games to kids.   get them interested and curious.   if this works well for LBP3, they should do it for more games

Slayer

I guess Ill download this. The only real mobile game i play is spartan assault but little big planet was fun id admit

Legend

I guess Ill download this. The only real mobile game i play is spartan assault but little big planet was fun id admit

Don't you have a windows phone? It's iOS and Android only.

ethomaz

It was opener mistake that didn't put iOS / Android on title :P

Legend

It was opener mistake that didn't put iOS / Android on title :P

Nah people should just never assume apps are also coming to windows ;)

Slayer

that sucks