Minecraft PS4 Digital Released (XB1 Friday)

Started by ethomaz, Sep 03, 2014, 12:44 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

A hint from GAF.

Worth reminding people that you should NOT buy the PS4 version if you want Vita/PS3 cross buy. Get the PS3 version and the upgrade (PS3/Vita versions are cross-buy)

ethomaz

Mmm_fish_tacos

So how will it cost to buy all 3, and does ps4 have servers?

ethomaz

So how will it cost to buy all 3, and does ps4 have servers?

I can see only the UK version for now.

£12.99 full
£3.69 to upgrade

I need to check the Vta/PS3 version.

Edit - The PS4 version is £12.99 too... so £16,68 for all three.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I guess that's not too bad, but i'm really not sure the vita version is necessary as i can just remote play the ps4 version, and soon i can remote play it on my phone.

ethomaz

I guess that's not too bad, but i'm really not sure the vita version is necessary as i can just remote play the ps4 version, and soon i can remote play it on my phone.

Vita/PS3 is cross buy.

Dr. Pezus

DD_Bwest

just tried going to store on my ps4,   down for maintenance lol must be coming

Mmm_fish_tacos

DD_Bwest

yea same.. this is bugging me lol uk has it, so should we..   do we gotta wait till midnight?

DD_Bwest

Mmm_fish_tacos

DD_Bwest

gay balls,    gaf is saying the US gets it tomorrow..   stupid how europe gets it now

ethomaz

Yeap... tomorro in NA.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/09/03/minecraft-ps4-edition-coming-to-us-tomorrow/

Thursday before 12pm Pacific

$19.99 (upgrade plan $4.99)

For Existing PS3 Edition Owners (Disc or Digital)

On the PS4, simply log into PlayStation Store and find Minecraft PS4 Edition, and you'll be able purchase the upgrade for $4.99.

Note: This entitlement applies to everyone who's bought Minecraft PS3 Edition (Disc or Digitally) with a saved game and signed into their PS4 console using the same SEN account.

DD_Bwest

well atleast they promise it early..

but it also pretty much tells us europes PSN guys are willing to work later than US PSN guys lol

Go Up