Persona 5 Also Coming to PS4 (2015)

Started by ethomaz, Sep 01, 2014, 10:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

darkknightkryta

I'm glad its coming to PS4, but I'm worried about the overall game.  It just looks way to emo for me.  I mean, Persona 4 really hit it home with what turn based RPGs can be.  I mean, it took the 17 year old protagonist and made it work right.  Instead of taking the 17 year old protagonist and surrounding him with 30 year olds and make him save the world.

Dr. Pezus

Persona 5 Golden for PS3, PS4 and PSVita in 2017 (or 2016?)

No. PS4/Vita only

BasilZero

No. PS4/Vita only

Shaddap woman, let a woman dream n_n

Dr. Pezus

Shaddap woman, let a woman dream n_n

Lol do you really think PS3 will be getting high profile games in Japan in 2016/2017??

BasilZero

Lol do you really think PS3 will be getting high profile games in Japan in 2016/2017??

I dont think a port of a game that comes out a year previously would be considered a high profile game and yes I do expect a enhanced port to come out.

Dr. Pezus

I dont think a port of a game that comes out a year previously would be considered a high profile game and yes I do expect a enhanced port to come out.

It would...Look at Persona on Vita (which didn't come to PS2 either)

ethomaz

I agree ;)

BasilZero

Sep 03, 2014, 03:23 AM Last Edit: Sep 03, 2014, 10:23 AM by BasilZero

It would...Look at Persona on Vita (which didn't come to PS2 either)

You do realize Persona 4 came out on the PS2 back in 2008/2009 while the Vita version came out in 2012 right?

If they release a enhanced port within a year or two I'm sure the PS3 will still be in the market and has a higher chance of getting the port as well. Now if they wait 4+ years like with Persona 4 then you would have the edge :O.

Even if it doesnt, I will still double dip. PS3 vanilla with PS4 enhanced :P

DrakeSnake

lol GAF are saying the character is based in a Bishie Kojima.

lmao XD

Dr. Pezus

You do realize Persona 4 came out on the PS2 back in 2008/2009 while the Vita version came out in 2012 right?

If they release a enhanced port within a year or two I'm sure the PS3 will still be in the market and has a higher chance of getting the port as well. Now if they wait 4+ years like with Persona 4 then you would have the edge :O.

Even if it doesnt, I will still double dip. PS3 vanilla with PS4 enhanced :P

PS3 definitely won't be on the market in late 2016/2017 in Japan. As soon as PS4 gets some high profile games PS3 will die quickly. Console transitions happen quite fast in Japan compared to the rest of the world.

BasilZero

PS3 definitely won't be on the market in late 2016/2017 in Japan. As soon as PS4 gets some high profile games PS3 will die quickly. Console transitions happen quite fast in Japan compared to the rest of the world.

Japan aint the whole world you woman ;o

Dr. Pezus

Japan aint the whole world you woman ;o

It's what they care about. PS4 destroys PS3 in software sales already anyways so I doubt they'll want to make a last gen port

BasilZero

It's what they care about. PS4 destroys PS3 in software sales already anyways so I doubt they'll want to make a last gen port

Shaddap woman ;(

Go Up