Your Idea of A Fanboy Argument

Started by Nintentacle, Sep 01, 2014, 04:11 AM

previous topic - next topic

Nintentacle

Whether you want to admit it or not, fanboys love to vainly argue about whether their console of choice is better than the other ones. They are practically telling people, "My opinion is fact".

So, what happens when you put two people like that together?

the-pi-guy

War.  War happens. 

Legend

You get a lot of posts ;)

Also fanboy arguments just suck. One of my biggest pet peeves with online discussions is spending a good amount of time debating with someone, only to eventually figure out they're just a fanboy and don't care about listening to your points.

the-pi-guy

You get a lot of posts ;)

Also fanboy arguments just suck. One of my biggest pet peeves with online discussions is spending a good amount of time debating with someone, only to eventually figure out they're just a fanboy and don't care about listening to your points.

Blah blah blah.  My box is better. 

Nintentacle

Blah blah blah.  My box is better. 

The box with the X on it always wins.

the-pi-guy

The box with the X on it always wins.

What if I put an X on it? 
Wii UX?

Nintentacle

What if I put an X on it? 
Wii UX?

Xenoblade Chronicles.... X. On Wii U.

the-pi-guy

Xenoblade Chronicles.... X. On Wii U.

Sounds about right.

BananaKing

ethomaz

It is become interesting  8)

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

ethomaz

Sep 01, 2014, 05:28 PM Last Edit: Sep 01, 2014, 05:30 PM by ethomaz
I think fanboy discussion happens because the companies are not honest enought... if everything is facts there will be no discussion.

For example this is what generate fanboy discussions.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=886514

A convict fanboy like me will say "I told you it was battleship... localization my dog... MS lied again and you believed then lol" and the other fanboy will be mad due the real facts.

The issue is not me (the fanboy king) and the other peon fanboy... It is MS lying since beggining and giving wood to increase the fanboy's fire.

Legend

I think fanboy discussion happens because the companies are not honest enought... if everything is facts there will be no discussion.

For example this is what generate fanboy discussions.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=886514

A convict fanboy like me will say "I told you it was battleship... localization my dog... MS lied again and you believed then lol" and the other fanboy will be mad due the real facts.

The issue is not me (the fanboy king) and the other peon fanboy... It is MS lying since beggining and giving wood to increase the fanboy's fire.

oh yeah misinformation is a huge issue hahaha