Which lines in games have stuck with you?

Started by Legend, Jul 30, 2018, 04:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Jul 30, 2018, 04:39 PM Last Edit: Jul 30, 2018, 06:36 PM by Legend
"You have lived your entire life for this singular moment. Protect the forest king!"

"Freya! Open the door witch! The boy is injured!"

"You know Ellie, we really are the last of us."

How about you?

*Nier was so good. I can remember so many lines from it.

the-pi-guy

This never happened...  

All of FFX.  

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!"

Xevross

"You have lived your entire life for this singular moment. Protect the forest king!"

"Freya! Open the door witch! The boy is injured!"

How about you?

*Neir was so good. I can remember so many lines from it.
What's the first from?

Why did the second stick with you? I can hear him say it in my head, hear the slight panic in his voice so I guess it kinda stuck with me too. I think what stuck with me more from God of War was

Spoiler for Hidden:
"The truth.... the truth .... I am a god, boy." And the following speech and conversation, so emotional and well delivered. Amazing moment.

"Soap... what the hell kind of name is soap?", that's iconic. "The numbers, Mason!", another top COD quote.

"Link... link... open your eyes", great opening to BOTW.

#1 for me though is this:

"Everyone I have cared for has either died or left me... everyone e- fudgy except for you". Needs no explanation.

Legend

What's the first from?

Why did the second stick with you? I can hear him say it in my head, hear the slight panic in his voice so I guess it kinda stuck with me too. I think what stuck with me more from God of War was

Spoiler for Hidden:
"The truth.... the truth .... I am a god, boy." And the following speech and conversation, so emotional and well delivered. Amazing moment.

"Soap... what the hell kind of name is soap?", that's iconic. "The numbers, Mason!", another top COD quote.

"Link... link... open your eyes", great opening to BOTW.

#1 for me though is this:

"Everyone I have cared for has either died or left me... everyone e- fudgy except for you". Needs no explanation.
Nier Automata

I think that line stuck with me because it was the first time Kratos was showing that type of emotion.

What's that last line from?
This never happened...  
But nevertheless it has stuck with me  :P

Xevross

Nier Automata

I think that line stuck with me because it was the first time Kratos was showing that type of emotion.

What's that last line from?
Oh, I can't remember any lines from that game, I spent the whole time hoping I was near the end.

Its an actual TLOU quote ::)

Dr. Pezus

Wake up Mr Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes.

BananaKing

What what in the butt!

Kerotan

He tortures me you know. Every single day, this..  This isn't living.

Epic.

nnodley

YES!!  This was my absolute favorite cutscene in the game.  IT WAS SO GOOD!!

Xevross

YES!!  This was my absolute favorite cutscene in the game.  IT WAS SO GOOD!!
I know! The feels! It was perfectly delivered and its just so important. It reveals Ellie's troubled past and its the moment she tells Joel that she does truly care for him, after they didn't particularly like each other for a while. Its as perfect as video game cut scenes/ dialogues get, heck it'd be perfect in any other form of entertainment as well.

the-pi-guy

"so they have beaten you, eh?  Your quest is over?"

"Am I sensing some history, here?"

Uh .I remember a lot of Uncharted 2.  I could go on...  

"Face it genius, you've been played"

"So what's your angle on all this misery?"

SWORDF1SH

Always remember this Scotty.

Legend

SWORDF1SH

Star Trek?
Hdhhdhhdhfhjjdjs wtf man.
1 Swordfish point who can tell me

Cute Pikachu

Oh, you're leaving... I always knew that one day, this day would come. I've always known we're so different, and I'm not sad, because you have a lot ahead of you. I want you to take this. Don't forget me.
-Saria(Ocarina of Time)
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new