New Star Citizen ship pack unlocks nearly every vessel in the game for $27,000

Started by Legend, May 28, 2018, 09:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

New Star Citizen ship pack unlocks nearly every vessel in the game for $27,000 | ResetEra

Star Citizen backers looking to build their own fleet can now buy a new ship pack containing 117 craft--nearly every ship in the game--along with 163 extra items, including upgrades, skins and in-game posters. It's a mere $27,000. Yep, you read that right. I'd tell you to click on the link for the Legatus Pack, but you'll only be able to view the page if you've already spent $1,000 on the open-world space sim.Click to expand...
https://www.pcgamer.com/new-star-ci..._source=twitter&utm_campaign=buffer-pcgamertw Time to jump in?  

nnodley

Geez!  And I'm over here debating on whether I really need to buy the $65 star citizen and squadron 42 combo pack. lol

the-pi-guy

Only $27,000!! What a bargain.  

Dr. Pezus

Only $27,000!! What a bargain.  
I have over $200,000 on here. @Legend can you turn it into real money?

Legend

Geez!  And I'm over here debating on whether I really need to buy the $65 star citizen and squadron 42 combo pack. lol
Go for combo. If the game releases, it will be pretty cool.

nnodley

Go for combo. If the game releases, it will be pretty cool.
yeah I'm close to getting it.  Might in a couple weeks so I can hopefully get some projects going to get paid .

the-pi-guy

"if the game releases"
:o

BananaKing

This is fudgy ridiculous....

darkknightkryta

The fudge do they need that money for?  The game has managed to get a larger development budget than Gran Theft Auto.