Weekends are super busy...

Started by Legend, Aug 16, 2014, 07:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

7H3

There is a really good sushi place near me that happens to have an "all you can eat" option at certain times of day
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

I've never eaten sushi, or rather, I have never bought sushi

Xevross

I've never eaten sushi, or rather, I have never bought sushi

Same here! I feel like I should though

darkknightkryta

Ughhhhh, I'm still so full and it's been like 10 hours since I ate.  Why did I do that?

Xevross

Ughhhhh, I'm still so full and it's been like 10 hours since I ate.  Why did I do that?

Was it worth it?

mustacheman

Weekends are rubbish on Internet forums for sure.

Legend

Weekends are rubbish on Internet forums for sure.

No news and people are busy. After the day is over I'll compare vgchartz posts.

On a weekday they do about 4k a day. Will be interesting to see how their drop compares.

DD_Bwest

So much you can do on weekends!  i just hit a round of golf.   (I bounced it off the pin from about 80 yards.. Twice lol)

darkknightkryta

Xevross

Legend

Golfing is fun.

Lucky

DD_Bwest

Golfing is fun.

Lucky
yup, i used to golf alot when i was younger but kinda stopped for a while.  Started up again last year,  still getting my swing kinked out, but was hitting alot better today.   Ive got 2 courses within 10 minutes of me lol   My dad got to golf St andrews last month,  So jealous but the course would have eaten me alive lol

Legend

yup, i used to golf alot when i was younger but kinda stopped for a while.  Started up again last year,  still getting my swing kinked out, but was hitting alot better today.   Ive got 2 courses within 10 minutes of me lol   My dad got to golf St andrews last month,  So jealous but the course would have eaten me alive lol

Yeah I was the same way with golfing a fair amount as a kid. It's been so long since I've actually done courses. I also have a bunch of golf courses right next to me, so I really have no excuses hahaha.

That's pretty cool about your father.

Honestly though if I did have the time to pick up a gentleman's sport I'd love to try out polo instead of getting back in to golf.

DD_Bwest

Yeah I was the same way with golfing a fair amount as a kid. It's been so long since I've actually done courses. I also have a bunch of golf courses right next to me, so I really have no excuses hahaha.

That's pretty cool about your father.

Honestly though if I did have the time to pick up a gentleman's sport I'd love to try out polo instead of getting back in to golf.
Polo looks like it would be crazy fun, but id be intimidated with riding a horse lol 

Golfings one of the sports i can get away with smoking and not having a hard time.  Skiing gets a bit challenging and ill be out of breath quicker,  but with golf, it helps me substantially. A couple tokes to ease away frustration is great after a bad shot/hole.   I really wanna get my swing back so i dont embarress myself down in barbados like i did in october. I hit a few to many trees and bushes, and not knowing the local snakes/spiders, i was not gonna be digging out any balls out lol

Dr. Pezus

Been super busy today. Sunbathing, tiny niece and nephew came over, went to the gym, ate two hamburgers with two poached eggs (I believe poached is correct?) and finally topped it all off with a date :D

Go Up