I want more VR games

Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 26, 2018, 11:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Who do I have to talk to!?

(Especially Oculus games) There's like a handful of games I'm interested in, and that's pretty much it.  

I actually wish I got a PSVR instead.

Legend

Jan 27, 2018, 01:08 AM Last Edit: Jan 27, 2018, 01:10 AM by Legend
Who do I have to talk to!?

(Especially Oculus games) There's like a handful of games I'm interested in, and that's pretty much it. 

I actually wish I got a PSVR instead.
lol I wish I had an oculus. PSVR tracking is wonky and it has horrible depth sensing 99% of my time. The vr camera slides in and out towards where the ps4 camera is. I really really wish they'd add support for duel cameras. As is I just can't feel like I enjoy it beyond the "omg I'm in vr experience"

Which games do you want?

I want Elite Dangerous, Lone Echo, that one from Insomniac with the ice caves, and just the general ability to try existing games in VR.

the-pi-guy

lol I wish I had an oculus. PSVR tracking is wonky and it has horrible depth sensing 99% of my time. The vr camera slides in and out towards where the ps4 camera is. I really really wish they'd add support for duel cameras. As is I just can't feel like I enjoy it beyond the "omg I'm in vr experience"

Which games do you want?

I want Elite Dangerous, Lone Echo, that one from Insomniac with the ice caves, and just the general ability to try existing games in VR.
Well if you're gonna bring up tracking!  

There was a thread on VGC about the issues that someone(svonnoj?) was having
With PSVR.  Issues like drift and others.  

And I haven't had any of the tracking issues.  So I can't complain.  :P

I want more big games.  I'll probably have to get Fallout VR.  

But PSVR has Skyrim VR, a few racing games, inpatient, that London heist game and a few others.  

the-pi-guy

Jan 27, 2018, 04:32 PM Last Edit: Jan 27, 2018, 04:51 PM by the-pi-guy

Apparently this one is really short....

Resident Evil VII might be getting a VR update on PC?  

Superhot, and Raw Data look pretty good.
Maybe Arizona Sunshine.

I feel better.

the-pi-guy

Are there any games you'd like made?

Mmm_fish_tacos

A racing game that dosent suck would be real nice.

the-pi-guy

A racing game that dosent suck would be real nice.
Have you tried DriveClub VR or GT Sport?

I haven't played either in VR.  Project Cars, I wasn't impressed with.  Not sure how much of that was because I haven't been in a car like that and how much of it was because it sucked.  

Legend

I'd like an astral projection type game maybe. Have you be the ghost.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I haven't played either in VR.  Project Cars, I wasn't impressed with.  Not sure how much of that was because I haven't been in a car like that and how much of it was because it sucked.  
No, i havent had a chance to play gt, but the problem with them is they are held back by the hardware. I was talking out pcars. And it just sucks. The feel isnt right at all. The poor lighing stands out super bad in vr. Not to mentiom positioning issues. Like my head is hanging out the top of the car. Its just poor vr.

SWORDF1SH

Jan 28, 2018, 02:03 PM Last Edit: Jan 28, 2018, 02:05 PM by SWORDF1SH

I've played both and been disappointed by both. Driveclub graphics are just awful. GT VR has better graphics but the VR races feel disconnected to the main game and only has head to head races available.

No, i havent had a chance to play gt, but the problem with them is they are held back by the hardware. I was talking out pcars. And it just sucks. The feel isnt right at all. The poor lighing stands out super bad in vr. Not to mentiom positioning issues. Like my head is hanging out the top of the car. Its just poor vr.
No positioning issues with GT or Driveclub.

Legend

Here's a cool vr game you might not have heard of