Horizon Frozen Wilds review thread - 83 MC/84 OC

Started by Dr. Pezus, Nov 06, 2017, 09:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

IGN said 15 hours in their review
I'll gladly spend money on DLC if they did it right like this.

Xevross

Finally got around to playing this. Man, I forgot just how much I love this game and how fun it is. Expansion area is great so far, really cool new machines and some fun new mechanics

Dr. Pezus

Up to 83 on meta

Xevross

Finished the 'main story' of the expansion area in about 7 hours of game time. It was really good, although lacking a little bit in some areas. New machines are extremely challenging and fun to fight too. Looks like I'm gonna have spent 11-12 hours in game by the time I've finished all the new stuff, which is worth it for me.

Legend

I think I'll get it on sale. Might be the first story DLC I buy.

the-pi-guy

I think I'll get it on sale. Might be the first story DLC I buy.
I'm reminded that you didn't buy Left Behind.  
:P

the-pi-guy

They rendered grass under the snow.  

darkknightkryta

They rendered grass under the snow.  
I wonder what they're going to do with the PS5.  Horizon is more or less as good as T.V. CGI.

DerNebel

Improve the water?

Also I've been playing the expansion, it's pretty sweet. You can tell that Guerrilla is already learning in terms of quest design.

Legend

I wonder what they're going to do with the PS5.  Horizon is more or less as good as T.V. CGI.
Much better than TV CGI outside of image quality.
Improve the water?

Also I've been playing the expansion, it's pretty sweet. You can tell that Guerrilla is already learning in terms of quest design.
I can't wait for fluid physics to be standard in games. I want a robot corpse to be able to dang a river!

darkknightkryta

Much better than TV CGI outside of image quality.I can't wait for fluid physics to be standard in games. I want a robot corpse to be able to dang a river!
You're the one that disagreed with me when I said that in the first place!

Legend

You're the one that disagreed with me when I said that in the first place!
What?

I said the same thing last time.