PS Plus Games for October - Includes MGSV: The Phantom Pain

Started by SWORDF1SH, Sep 27, 2017, 05:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

Insane lineup! Too bad I already have mgs

darkknightkryta

I don't have MGS on digital.  Good I say.  Maybe I'll get off my dog and finish this unfinished title.

Xevross

Hmm I have 0 interest in MGSV so its a fairly average month for me.

Legend

Hmm I have 0 interest in MGSV so its a fairly average month for me.
It's one of my favorite games of all time. You really should at least try it. The gameplay is awesome.

I don't mind getting a digital copy of it.

nnodley

I had the physical copy of MGS V but sold it cause I couldn't get into so I'll definitely re download to give it another go

Ludicrous Speed

Is it better than 4? I could only stand about 15 minutes of 4 before I deleted and never touched again.

Actually this one could be amazing.

MGS 1 - Probably my fav game ever
MGS 2 - Trash
MGS 3 - Amazing, almost as good as 1
MGS 4 - Trash
MGS 5 - Pretty spectacular if the pattern holds.

Will download.

Legend

Is it better than 4? I could only stand about 15 minutes of 4 before I deleted and never touched again.

MGS 2 - Trash
MGS 4 - Trash

Will download.
4 and Ground Zeros are the only other MGS games I've played and I only made it about an hour into 4. MGSV has so much better gameplay.

Xevross

It's one of my favorite games of all time. You really should at least try it. The gameplay is awesome.

I don't mind getting a digital copy of it.
I tried Ground Zeroes and hated the gameplay :-\

Legend

I thought I hated it when I tried Ground Zeroes at a friends house, but later when it came to PS+ I gave it a proper try and only then did it click.

Maybe still give Phantom Pain a try? (or accept you have bad taste  ::) )

Dr. Pezus

MGS 2 - Trash
MGS 4 - Trash

Will download.
Mgsv is light years ahead of 4 in terms of gameplay abd fun factor imo but obviously a lot less story heavy

Xevross

I thought I hated it when I tried Ground Zeroes at a friends house, but later when it came to PS+ I gave it a proper try and only then did it click.

Maybe still give Phantom Pain a try? (or accept you have bad taste  ::) )
I already accepted that I have bad taste

Legend

I already accepted that I have bad taste
Oh good you're a potential VizionEck buyer then.

darkknightkryta

Ground Zero's A.I. was screwed up.  They could see you from across the base basically.  They fixed that in 5.  5's problem is just the way they setup everything.  They made side quests part of the main story.  So you'll get a story mission (With very little cutscenes I might add) and then a random 2 missions that have nothing to do with the plot.  Then the game is filled with even more side quests.  It just wasn't balanced compared to Peace Walker.