Weekly Update #76

Started by The Machine, Aug 11, 2017, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

The Machine

Hello,

It's Friday! Here are the top ten topics from the past week that you most likely didn't see.

Dreamcast/PS2/Xbox360/PS4 title "Rez Infinite" now available for PC
Views: 5

PSP title " Ys Seven" for PC launches August 30
Views: 7

Disgaea 5 Complete (SW) worldwide sales top 100,000
Views: 9

PS4/PSV title "Damascus Gear: Operation Tokyo HD" for PC now available
Views: 10

BlazBlue Alternative: Dark War announced for iOS, Android
Views: 13

Gal Gun VR now available for PC via Steam
Views: 14

Dragon Quest Rivals for iOS, Android launches this fall in Japan, PC version also in development
Views: 15

White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (PS4, PC) 'Sung-A Kim' character trailer
Views: 15

Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition (PS4, XBO, and PC) launches September 26
Views: 16

Paris Olympic bid committee (2024) co-president on esports possible role in Olympics
Views: 18

The top poster of the past week was Legend with 78 posts. This has earned them a ticket in the monthly raffle. BasilZero was second with 74 posts and darkknightkryta was third with 41 posts.

The top thread starter of the past week was BasilZero with 18 topics. This has earned them a ticket in the monthly raffle too.

Legend received the most likes this week (35), and Legend liked the most things this week (56). They  get 2 tickets in the monthly raffle.

ethomaz stole $284 this past week. For their thievery, they have also earned a raffle ticket.

I'll be back next week with with another thread.
Party April 16, 2024, 6:31:00 am

LOADING PARTY=26163.594%

Dr. Pezus

Ethomaz must pay a shame-ton as bail because I either manage to steal like 10 dollars or have to pay a bail of 200 dollars

Legend

Ethomaz must pay a shame-ton as bail because I either manage to steal like 10 dollars or have to pay a bail of 200 dollars
The odds of stealing increase if they have more money

Dr. Pezus

The odds of stealing increase if they have more money
I always seem to fail when I have some money. So maybe he takes some out before stealing