Valve announces Artifact, a new DOTA-based card game at TI7 (Up: A few details) - NeoGAF
Artifact. nvm. Card game rip thread.QuoteOriginally Posted by 0x38ESource: https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comme...jt&sh=4c663b04
Edit: Added some more info.
- Random info from Day9 on stream:
- There are three game boards that represent the lanes
- You control 5 heroes, just like DotA
- You can equip item cards on to the Heroes that you buy with gold
- There are creeps that spawn every turn
- You can play creature cards
- Some cards are cast on the lane and have persistent effects on that lane
- Each Hero has abilities like their DotA counterparts ("You can cast track on a Hero as Bounty Hunter and get extra Gold") Not too much info revealed, just a teaser. He also ended it by saying he wouldn't talk about it again for the rest of the tournament (which ends Saturday), so if there's more info coming it's not from the TI stream.