Resident Evil: Revelations for PS4, Xbox One launches August 29

Started by BasilZero, Aug 01, 2017, 10:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

BasilZero

The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of Resident Evil: Revelations will launch in North America and Europe on August 29 for $19.99, Capcom announced.

Source: Resident Evil: Revelations for PS4, Xbox One launches August 29 - Gematsu

darkknightkryta

Still have the superior PC version ;o

BasilZero

Still have the superior PC version ;o
I wonder how many times more will they re-release this and the 2nd game. Its probably the RE game with the most platforms right now I think unless RE0 has enough versions to beat it.

darkknightkryta

I wonder how many times more will they re-release this and the 2nd game. Its probably the RE game with the most platforms right now I think unless RE0 has enough versions to beat it.
RE2 as probably the most.

BasilZero

RE2 as probably the most.
What?

No way.

I still think the first one has the most ver lol

darkknightkryta

What?

No way.

I still think the first one has the most ver lol
Depends how you look at it.  The first one was Saturn, PC, PSX and DS.  REmake was GC, PS3, 360, PC, Ps4 and Xbox One, and Wii.  Resident Evil 2 was PSX, N64, DC, GC, PC.  So Remake wins cause of the recent ports.  

BasilZero

Depends how you look at it.  The first one was Saturn, PC, PSX and DS.  REmake was GC, PS3, 360, PC, Ps4 and Xbox One, and Wii.  Resident Evil 2 was PSX, N64, DC, GC, PC.  So Remake wins cause of the recent ports.  
RE2 was on N64? I thought it was RE0 o.O

darkknightkryta

RE2 was on N64? I thought it was RE0 o.O
No RE2 was ported to the n64.  RE0 was for the Gamecube.  Might have started as a n64 game.

BasilZero

No RE2 was ported to the n64.  RE0 was for the Gamecube.  Might have started as a n64 game.
Hmm....didnt know that.