I got some removed, keeping some
0 (0%)
I still have all mine
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

the-pi-guy

Jul 26, 2017, 04:04 PM Last Edit: Jul 26, 2017, 04:07 PM by the-pi-guy
Answer the Q. 

Dentist recommended getting the bottom ones removed, but the top ones are good. 

Xevross

Well I'm only 19 so they're still coming through. I hope they're fine!  :-\

Legend

Jul 26, 2017, 05:00 PM Last Edit: Jul 26, 2017, 05:29 PM by Legend
ALl removed. I thought I was supposed to be put under, but I wasn't, so during the operation I kept staring at the drs to make sure they knew the sleep drugs hadn't worked. Super scary.

the-pi-guy

ALl removed. I thought I was suposed to be put under, but I wasn't, so during the opperation I kept stairing at the drs to make sure they knew the sleep drugs hadn't worked. Super scarry.
Woah.  

Dr. Pezus

Yep. Despite my dentist telling me a few years ago I would probably need to have them removed down the line. Haven't seen a dentist in years though lol. So expensive

the-pi-guy

Yep. Despite my dentist telling me a few years ago I would probably need to have them removed down the line. Haven't seen a dentist in years though lol. So expensive
My dentist told me the same thing a few years ago.  Went a few years without seeing a dentist.  Went back, dentist told me the top teeth are fine, and I can probably keep them.  

It pretty much worked out.

Legend

Woah.  
Is that a reaction to the experience or my spelling?  ::)

the-pi-guy

Is that a reaction to the experience or my spelling?  ::)
Why not both?  

nnodley

Had them all removed.  They were all sideways so yeah totally necessary.  Not messing up this beautiful smile of mine!!!!!!!

Was fully put under.  Swelled up big time for a week after.  Didn't take pain killer early enough so once numbing wore off it hurt like hell till the pain killers kicked in.  Literally the worst week or so of my life.