Uncharted the Lost Legacy goes gold

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 20, 2017, 10:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

But when DLC isn't tacked on or doesn't feel like it, when it gets amazing responses, you still don't buy it?
I disagree and still think most of those DLCs feel thematically tacked on. Destiny the taken king was good DLC because it's a gamey game and there's no dissonance between its theme and the concept of expanding content.

DLC I've bought and can remember off the top of my head:
Taken King
Elite Dangerous Horizons
PlayStation All Stars extra stuff
LittleBigPlanet remote play levels
Infamous Festival of Blood but I never played it

BananaKing

I disagree and still think most of those DLCs feel thematically tacked on. Destiny the taken king was good DLC because it's a gamey game and there's no dissonance between its theme and the concept of expanding content.

Taken King
Elite Dangerous Horizons
You complain about DLC when you didn't buy great pieces of DLC like the Witcher 3 blood and wine, undead nightmare or blood borne the old hunters?

DLC can be fantastic, and it seems like UC:LL will be awesome too.  But it's too expensive for me now and I will wait until I get it for cheaper.

the-pi-guy

Taken King
Elite Dangerous Horizons
Hasn't played any of the good DLCs.  :o

The Last of Us: Left Behind might as well have been its own game.  It's a nice little prequel, and it's great.  

Legend

You complain about DLC when you didn't buy great pieces of DLC like the Witcher 3 blood and wine, undead nightmare or blood borne the old hunters?

DLC can be fantastic, and it seems like UC:LL will be awesome too.  But it's too expensive for me now and I will wait until I get it for cheaper.
2 of the three you listed are for games I don't care about.

Blood and wine could be fun but I don't have the time.

Dr. Pezus

I believe they said it's close to uncharted 1's length
So 6-7 hours I bet. Uncharted 1 was like 7 hours

nnodley

So 6-7 hours I bet. Uncharted 1 was like 7 hours
Yeah most likely. Perfect length for $40 and even better for those that are getting it with the UC4 pass

Kerotan

I bought the season pass when they announced they were removing it.  I'm entitled to this game despite only paying $20.

Will it show up as pre ordered or will it just be available to download on release?

Xevross

I bought the season pass when they announced they were removing it.  I'm entitled to this game despite only paying $20.

Will it show up as pre ordered or will it just be available to download on release?
For me it says you cannot purchase this game due to owning the season pass. So I presume we can download it once its available to.

Legend

the-pi-guy

It doesn't count as preordered.  
It should be available on release.  

Those who preorder get Jak and Daxter free.

nnodley

Graphics aren't vastly improved in TLL, but you can tell they have refined the lighting and texture qualities.  Looks so good even on youtube.

Xevross

Graphics aren't vastly improved in TLL, but you can tell they have refined the lighting and texture qualities.  Looks so good even on youtube.
Yeah it looks glorious. If the story is good it could be 90+ meta, since its got the length and access to U4 multiplayer.

nnodley

Yeah it looks glorious. If the story is good it could be 90+ meta, since its got the length and access to U4 multiplayer.
So far everything seems positive.  I still feel like ND just needs to keep doing these types of games with different characters from their worlds.  They have built up so much with Uncharted and TLOU that there is SOOOO much to be explored

Kerotan

For me it says you cannot purchase this game due to owning the season pass. So I presume we can download it once its available to.
Yay says the same here.  So I get the lost legacy day 1 for a bargain.

Riderz1337

Had this pre ordered all the way back when you could get the triple pack dlc for like 20 bucks.

Very hyped to get back into the world of uncharted and treasure hunting.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Go Up