PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BasilZero

This one come with a free PS4? There are some Best Buy 4k TVs (the most expensive ones) with free PS4.
You know you can be a drug dealer even working in IT for a Oil and gas company :D
No, the one that came with a free PS4 was like $3,000 and the other one a $5,000 one lol.

And no ;(!

darkknightkryta

Anyone here of this?  Supposedly legit (Hyperkin posted screens for them) Save Wizard for PS4 MAX | The first save editor for PlayStation 4

the-pi-guy

Been playing a bit of Demon's Souls after finishing Bloodborne.  
The progress between the two is incredible.  DS is great though.  

Legend

Anyone here of this?  Supposedly legit (Hyperkin posted screens for them) Save Wizard for PS4 MAX | The first save editor for PlayStation 4
Well so much for me targeting PS4 for VizionEck Adventure so the puzzles couldn't be solved by hacking  :P

(nah, I double encrypt my save files just to increase the odds of being safe)

Legend

I Had a detroit ad on youtube. Guess that might be middle 2018. Gow has been shown as an ad a lot since E3.

BasilZero

I bought Kingdom Hearts 2.8 for PS4 last night for $35.

All major Retailers selling it for $35.

Amazon ran out of stock  - something tells me its gonna be hard to find.

Kerotan

Watch dogs 2 platinum #58!! Very enjoyable game. Will probably be on sale for $20 this holiday. I highly recommend it then. I'll get the DLC when it's on sale. The online integration was well done too.

darkknightkryta

Watch dogs 2 platinum #58!! Very enjoyable game. Will probably be on sale for $20 this holiday. I highly recommend it then. I'll get the DLC when it's on sale. The online integration was well done too.
What's your psn level?

Xevross

I got the plat in Watch Dogs but when I finished 2 I was happy to put it away and never touch it again.

How difficult was the plat for 2? The plat for the first game was hard as balls due to the drinking game trophy.

Kerotan

I got the plat in Watch Dogs but when I finished 2 I was happy to put it away and never touch it again.

How difficult was the plat for 2? The plat for the first game was hard as balls due to the drinking game trophy.
The first game was hard to plat but I did it in like 2 days.  Psn trophies. Org had be as player #58 to platinum the game which is a nice achievement.

The second game is far easier.  It's literally no problem at all.  I'm looking forward for the dlc to go on sale later this year and I'll jump back in.  Currently on the Wildlands dlc

What's your psn level?
Like 24 or something

darkknightkryta

The first game was hard to plat but I did it in like 2 days.  Psn trophies. Org had be as player #58 to platinum the game which is a nice achievement.

The second game is far easier.  It's literally no problem at all.  I'm looking forward for the dlc to go on sale later this year and I'll jump back in.  Currently on the Wildlands dlc
Like 24 or something
That's too low for 58 platinums.  I think you're lying about everything!

BasilZero

This still gets me despite how bad SE did to get to this scene in the story's progression. If it was done better, this scene would have been more memorable like the older FF games scenes like from FFIV, FFVII, etc.

Kerotan

That's too low for 58 platinums.  I think you're lying about everything!
Just checked there,  I'm lvl 24. Umadbro?

BasilZero

I guess I'll buy KH 1.5+2.5 when I get my $20 best buy reward card and price match it with either Amazon or Walmart, whichever has the game on sale (unless BB has it on sale eventually).

BananaKing

Sony will have a Paris Game Week livestream and showcase this year. 30th of Octobor

Go Up