69 perfect scores with 107 critics
Over 5M copies sold

Meanwhile Horizon Zero Physics Dawn :D :D

BananaKing

Zelda BOTW

Over 5M copies sold

It seems you don't want to stay here long.

the-pi-guy

Zelda BOTW

Over 5M copies sold

Yeah, we don't like needlessly bashing games.

DerNebel

Yeah, we don't like needlessly bashing games.

I wouldn't even bother giving him a chance on here, he was a massive shitposting troll on the chertz and with a posting start like this, it doesn't seem like he'll be any better here. I know we don't want to be a forum that relies on moderation but there's really just no point with some people.

Kerotan

I wouldn't even bother giving him a chance on here, he was a massive shitposting troll on the chertz and with a posting start like this, it doesn't seem like he'll be any better here. I know we don't want to be a forum that relies on moderation but there's really just no point with some people.
Give him a chance.  He's not perma banned from there so he can't be that bad ::)

Anyway we will rehabilitate him into a Sony pony.

DerNebel

Give him a chance.  He's not perma banned from there so he can't be that bad ::)

Anyway we will rehabilitate him into a Sony pony.
He is permabanned. And the last thing this forum needs is someone you can have a fanboy pissing contest with.

katakpisang

Can we stop playing a good guy ethics please, yes I was a toxic poster but that's why the gaming forum became a fun place. Consistently trash talking each other for own amusement is part of our objective because I and Kerotan are the true warriors of the system.  8) 8)

the-pi-guy

Can we stop playing a good guy ethics please, yes I was a toxic poster but that's why the gaming forum became a fun place. Consistently trash talking each other for own amusement is part of our objective because I and Kerotan are the true warriors of the system.  8) 8)
People come here to avoid trash talking.  It's not welcome here.  

DerNebel

You're not a "toxic poster", you're a certified retard. Now piss off to some other place you can fill with shame.

Kerotan

He is permabanned. And the last thing this forum needs is someone you can have a fanboy pissing contest with.
Ah well I guess he's as bad as the others who are perma banned then.

Kerotan

Respect.  At least you are not afraid to say it as it is.  Nothing worse then a fanboy who denies he's a fanboy.

katakpisang

Respect.  At least you are not afraid to say it as it is.  Nothing worse then a fanboy who denies he's a fanboy.
Yeah even though I despise you froggy at least you are very vocal about your support for Sony, we need less hypocrisy in this board and I suggest we start to perma band anyone who act high and mighty and hiding the truth about his/her fanboyism. 8) 8)  

Xevross

Finally finished the N. Sane trilogy yesterday. It does get a heck of a lot easier as it goes along, and doesn't really become less fun as a result. Crash 1 was a challenge to get through and didn't feel worth it, but 2 and 3 are still brilliant games.

Onto playing AC Freedom Cry now, and man have I missed Black Flag. I forgot how fun it was to just sail around and shoot enemy ships with no real aim.

DerNebel

Man they are selling PS4 Pro's with Crash Bandicoot for 333€ at the moment where I live. Really tempting, but I'd have to get a proper TV as well. :D

Kerotan

Yeah even though I despise you froggy at least you are very vocal about your support for Sony, we need less hypocrisy in this board and I suggest we start to perma band anyone who act high and mighty and hiding the truth about his/her fanboyism. 8) 8)
Well said buddy! Only thing worse then a fanboy is a fanboy in denial.  

Go Up