PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

darkknightkryta

Just checked there,  I'm lvl 24. Umadbro?
It needs to be more!

nnodley

Sony will have a Paris Game Week livestream and showcase this year. 30th of Octobor
Hopeful we might get a Detroit release date there.  Not getting my hopes up just in case we don't though.

Kerotan

Starting playing game of thrones we got free with ps plus. First 4 chapters.  Good so far

Legend

I wish they still did gamescom.

darkknightkryta

I wish they still did gamescom.

Was there a reason other than it being too close to E3?

Legend

Was there a reason other than it being too close to E3?
Not that I know of. That always felt like an excuse to me. PSX and pgw are so close.

darkknightkryta

Not that I know of. That always felt like an excuse to me. PSX and pgw are so close.
I feel the same.  

Kerotan

Currently playing ghost recon Wildlands narco Road dlc,  game of thrones and crash 2 all at once.  And on top of that the regulars like rainbow six and rocket league which I'm almost platinum 3 rank on.  Making good progress.  

Hoping to finish game of thrones before uncharted lost legacy releases.  Don't like having too many games to play at once.

BasilZero

Humble Bundle has a 2K Playstation bundle.

But...its PS3 games......

There's 2 PS4 games but one is a dead game (Evolve) and the other is a $15 tier game lol

the-pi-guy

Aug 16, 2017, 12:37 PM Last Edit: Aug 16, 2017, 05:28 PM by the-pi-guy
Humble Bundle has a 2K Playstation bundle.

But...its PS3 games......

There's 2 PS4 games but one is a dead game (Evolve) and the other is a $15 tier game lol
3 ps4 games.  Battle born in bta. 

Edit: oh it's just a trial.  :o

Xevross

3 ps4 games.  Battle born in bta.  

Edit: oh it's just a trial.  :o

I laughed so hard when I saw it was a trial. You can buy that game for about £4 for gods sake

BasilZero

3 ps4 games.  Battle born in bta.  

Edit: oh it's just a trial.  :o

Evolve's not worth it. Its MP is dead and its F2P on PC but you gotta pay on consoles which is whack. Battleborn being a trial too.

So in other words, you gotta pay for the max tier to even get one legit PS4 game and even then its not worth it cause of the price and being one game lol.

Kerotan

Next week's PSN releases (August 21-27) - NeoGAF

Next week's PSN releases comes early again courtesy of Gematsu. While the quantity is once again crazy, especially for a so called weak month, I'm personally less impressed compared to last week. That said, we have a major release with Uncharted The Lost Legacy, another critically acclaimed piece by Naughty Dogs. Velocity 2X, which remains one of my favorite indie game ever, is also making a come back for those who missed this gem. Point & click fans will find Thimbleweed Park, the latest game from veteran Ron Gilbert (Monkey Island, The Cave) previously released on PC and Xbox One and also coming to Switch in September./
PS4's Summer drought with another week of awesome releases lol.  

#4theplayers

BasilZero

Just bought Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 for PS4.

It was $49.99 at best buy where I bought it but I price matched from Gamestop which was selling it for $34.99.

I then used my $20 rewards from buying my TV to lower that to $14.99 so that was a nice deal.

On top of that, I got $108 back from my TV purchase because of the Price match guarantee if the TV price goes down, I will get the discounted amount back. Bought the TV for $1,399.99 and now its $1,299.99 so ya.

Got mah game and $100+ back :3

Kerotan

Good man basil you never miss a deal!  
I'm playing through GOT we got free with ps plus atm. Onepisode 4. Thoroughly enjoying it so far.

Go Up