PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Jul 29, 2017, 07:03 PM Last Edit: Jul 30, 2017, 01:31 AM by Legend
The QTEs were awful though. That detracted from the game a lot for me.
With move they were the best part!

It felt so natural and futuristic. Brush your teeth in the game and in real life too! You have no idea how bummed I was that Beyond didn't support move.

the-pi-guy

*brushes teeth with a move*. (isn't actually playing game.  This hurts my teeth, why am i doing this?).

I kind of get why a lot of devs do QTE's. Like trying to keep a player active, instead of just showing them what happens.  
Also you can do a lot more control mapping by making it more context sensitive.  Instead of always having this set of commands, instead you can do things like brush your teeth.  (As opposed to just mapping the square button to brushing your teeth.  Which would be hilarious.).

I think VR and Motion controls should do more to eliminate QTEs.  

DerNebel

/v/ - At PSX 2017 another Sony 4-player crossover game w - Video Games - 4chan

Rumour about a PS Allstars sequel, someone in the comments was answering a lot of questions, so either it's real and will be unveiled later this year or someone just has too much time on their hands.... with 4chan it really could be both.

BananaKing

Rumour about a PS Allstars sequel, someone in the comments was answering a lot of questions, so either it's real and will be unveiled later this year or someone just has too much time on their hands.... with 4chan it really could be both.
the dude is just SO FAKE. he says that sony is offering them 50 thousand dollars EACH (for the 6 journalist who apparently saw the game). to write a positive article about it. if the article gets enough attention then they get the 50K though. and the way he says he refused it just sounds super fake.

DerNebel

the dude is just SO FAKE. he says that sony is offering them 50 thousand dollars EACH (for the 6 journalist who apparently saw the game). to write a positive article about it. if the article gets enough attention then they get the 50K though. and the way he says he refused it just sounds super fake.
Eh, the amount seems improbably large, but I'm not putting it past any game company that something like this could be going on behind the scenes.

Legend

Seems stupid to release so close to a huge game like that. RIP Destiny 2.

Doubt the rumor but I'd love it to be true.

PSASBR was such a diamond in the rough.

Kerotan

I mean it's an old game but that's a spoiler!

I didn't expect it at all. How many people died in your playthrough?
Norman jayden FBI died on my first playthrough.  The female journalist too.  

I think I found and saved the boy but his dad got shot by the po po.  And the killer escaped.  

I rectified it all second time round.

Kerotan

Can't wait for vizioneck to make this list in 7 years time or whenever it releases!

Legend

Jul 31, 2017, 10:52 PM Last Edit: Jul 31, 2017, 11:09 PM by Legend
Can't wait for vizioneck to make this list in 7 years time or whenever it releases!
That doesn't even make any sense.

(I'll have switched over to PS5 by then)

edt: I've finished watching the video. I definitely agree those games shouldn't be on PSN. Jim's understanding of the info isn't the best though.

BasilZero

Not sure where to post this so I guess I'll post it here :p

Just bought this from Best Buy - 55'' HDR Ultra 4k Sony Bravia for $1,399.99 . Paid in full with cash.

Will be using this TV for my living room at my new home (right now parents will be using it to watch TV).

Gonna get a 65'' next year for my gaming room when I move into my future new home.

darkknightkryta

Just bought this from Best Buy - 55'' HDR Ultra 4k Sony Bravia for $1,399.99 . Paid in full with cash.

Will be using this TV for my living room at my new home (right now parents will be using it to watch TV).

Gonna get a 65'' next year for my gaming room when I move into my future new home.

I bought one two years ago

BasilZero

Aug 01, 2017, 01:49 AM Last Edit: Aug 01, 2017, 01:53 AM by BasilZero
I bought one two years ago
internettoughguy.jpg

lol jk

This is my first 4k tv and my 2nd HDTV.

My first one was also a Sony Bravia, but it is a 32'' purchased back in 2011 alongside my PS3.

Riderz1337

Trying to push my way through shadow of war and man is it hard to play.

Not hard as in difficult but hard as in this is a very bland open world game with mediocre gameplay, uninspired graphics and a borefest of a story that I really dread playing.

If this game came out after Witcher 3 and Horizon theres no way in hell it would have gotten the reviews it did. Pretty disappointing so far (mission 13 out of 20).
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Xevross

Are you a drug dealer?

BasilZero

Are you a drug dealer?
No ;o....

I work in IT for a Oil and gas company.

Go Up