Started by ethomaz, Jul 29, 2014, 07:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

Legend

I can't watch it atm :(

ethomaz

I can't watch it atm :(

It was more about posting dozen of news today :D

The trailer is CG... it is better than ACIV but CG yet... CoD new trailer is way cool and better.

Legend

Oh I'm loving how much news you're posting! You might pass me in number of threads made :0

Riderz1337

Meh not a fan of CG trailers...AC always does this and they make the game look cool...Then they have 50 tailing missions in the game lol.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

It was more about posting dozen of news today :D

The trailer is CG... it is better than ACIV but CG yet... CoD new trailer is way cool and better.

New CoD trailer?

ethomaz

Dr. Pezus

Found it, yep! Lots of gaming stuff happening today (this, cod, LBP)!

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Xevross

Sweet. Dis game gon be gud

BananaKing

assassin's creed trailers were soo good in the past. now they are just a hooded man running and jumping, straight out facing everybody and killing them.

Dr. Pezus

assassin's creed trailers were soo good in the past. now they are just a hooded man running and jumping, straight out facing everybody and killing them.

The Revelations trailer is still my favorite. And that was CG too.

Edit: Seems like it's the same musician this time as in the Revelations trailer. The song isn't as good though

BananaKing

The Revelations trailer is still my favorite. And that was CG too.

Edit: Seems like it's the same musician this time as in the Revelations trailer. The song isn't as good though

every AC has a CG trailer, and up until revelations they were usually pretty awesome. AC3, 4 and Unity had bad trailers though. AC3 trailer was a  joke. literally a guy going up against an entire army. and he is supposed to be an "assassin"

Dr. Pezus

every AC has a CG trailer, and up until revelations they were usually pretty awesome. AC3, 4 and Unity had bad trailers though. AC3 trailer was a  joke. literally a guy going up against an entire army. and he is supposed to be an "assassin"

I agree. I thought all/most of the trailers before 3 were really good.