Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 coming to PS4

Started by Aura7541, Oct 27, 2016, 02:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Aura7541

That's really kinda depressing for TLG
Yeah, it doesn't sound good unless Sony really tries to advertise it. It would've been out today had it not been delayed >:(

darkknightkryta

Oct 27, 2016, 09:23 PM Last Edit: Oct 27, 2016, 09:28 PM by darkknightkryta
Dunno, I'm seeing some genuinely salty people in here. Lol

KH I.5 and II.5 has been announced on PS4 : xboxone
"aside from the fact that... games don't port themselves for free."

on another note, I'll never understand people who like JRPGs would buy an Xbox One over a PS4...

the-pi-guy

on another note, I'll never understand people who like JRPGs would buy an Xbox One over a PS4...
Some of those people like other games too!

Aura7541

They probably had the same mindset as Square when they announced FFXV and KH3 as multiplats before the PS4 and XB1 released. "The 360 did well, so the XB1 shouldn't have any problem getting JRPGs, too". And well... here we are now.

the-pi-guy

They probably had the same mindset as Square when they announced FFXV and KH3 as multiplats before the PS4 and XB1 released. "The 360 did well, so the XB1 shouldn't have any problem getting JRPGs, too". And well... here we are now.
There's that.  Plus the 360 had a few exclusive JRPGs.
Lost Odyssey, the Last Remnant, all really early on were exclusive.  
And it got a lot of the later JRPGs as multiplat.  FFXIII, etc.  

Xbox One got annihilated in Japan.  It's tracking way below 360.

darkknightkryta

There's that.  Plus the 360 had a few exclusive JRPGs.
Lost Odyssey, the Last Remnant, all really early on were exclusive. 
And it got a lot of the later JRPGs as multiplat.  FFXIII, etc. 

Xbox One got annihilated in Japan.  It's tracking way below 360.
But PS3 had exclusive JRPGs near the end of its life.  A lot of them vs what was happening with JRPGs and the 360.  You'd chose a PS4 regardless just to make sure.

Some of those people like other games too!
There are other games on the PS4 :P.  Ultimately you're trading Halo, Forza and Gears for JRPGs.  Which is fine, just don't complain after the fact.

Aura7541

But PS3 had exclusive JRPGs near the end of its life.  A lot of them vs what was happening with JRPGs and the 360.  You'd chose a PS4 regardless just to make sure.
There's also the fact that the JRPG support on the 360 pre- and post-FFXIII was night and day. I think a lot of Xbox fans were ignorant of this fact, whether they weren't informed enough or deliberately shrugged it off, and took the Japanese developers for granted. This problem explains why some Xbox fans are complaining a lot on GAF and Reddit.

the-pi-guy

There's also the fact that the JRPG support on the 360 pre- and post-FFXIII was night and day. I think a lot of Xbox fans were ignorant of this fact, whether they weren't informed enough or deliberately shrugged it off, and took the Japanese developers for granted. This problem explains why some Xbox fans are complaining a lot on GAF and Reddit.
Yeah. Not everyone follows trends as much as we do.  
Even people that play games often don't realize that certain games are exclusive.  I remember talking to a guy about The Last of Us, and he didn't realize it was PS3 exclusive.  He was bummed.  :P

Go Up