Sony announces new partnership with Hideo Kojima

Started by Aura7541, Dec 16, 2015, 06:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Riderz1337

Is this logo supposed to be iconic and fans of Kojima recognize it or is it just something that looks bad dog?

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

It's a cool logo

Will be interesting to see how "indie" the studio is. Small 10 person gig, or full AAA production?

DerNebel

Dec 16, 2015, 04:36 PM Last Edit: Dec 16, 2015, 04:40 PM by DerNebel
Well some guys on Chertz are saying PS4 2016 lineup didn't have "substance" too.
So it is working... the Ryan's article lol
Can you link that article about PS4s 2016 lineup having no substance?

OT: I think the logo is great and I also honestly feel that there's not much to be salty about, KojiPro is a new independent studio in need of a publisher and Sony managed to get that deal by presumably making him the best offer (in terms of money/freedom) what's to be mad about? Nobody's mad about Remedy making Xbox exclusives either or QD making PS exclusives, pretty much the same situation.

Aura7541

Ryan is too MS focused to be fair... he said the Sony 2016 lineup is bad and he asked Phil to hire him for E3 presentations.

Anyway.

Bad in a sense that I can't keep track of all the exclusives (full, platform, or console) without making a spreadsheet. I actually made one to keep track of the JRPGs and other types of Japanese games that I want to get.

Can you link that article about PS4s 2016 lineup having no substance?

OT: I think the logo is great and I also honestly feel that there's not much to be salty about, KojiPro is a new independent studio in need of a publisher and Sony managed to get that deal by presumably making him the best offer (in terms of money/freedom) what's to be mad about? Nobody's mad about Remedy making Xbox exclusives either or QD making PS exclusives, pretty much the same situation.
B...b...but Sony moneyhatted Street Fighter V :P

DerNebel

Bad in a sense that I can't keep track of all the exclusives (full, platform, or console) without making a spreadsheet. I actually made one to keep track of the JRPGs and other types of Japanese games that I want to get.
B...b...but Sony moneyhatted Street Fighter V :P
You could probably make more of case for SFV but even then it's pretty known in how much financial trouble Capcom is.

Raven

You could probably make more of case for SFV but even then it's pretty known in how much financial trouble Capcom is.
They've been half a step away from having to sell their own asses just to get by. Yes, I meant asses. Not assets. I'm talking protitution here.

Mmm_fish_tacos

So much salt with this announcement.

the-pi-guy

Dead.

I really love that.  
Wonder what Greg would be thinking.  

Raven

So much salt with this announcement.
My favorite so far has got to be, "Nice to see that selfish Ponies are happy that games are being made exclusive and alienating gamers who would like to play them!"

Says the same people who parade games like Scalebound and Quantum Break. The same ones who jerked themselves off to Ryse, Dead Rising 3, and Sunset Overdrive.

Want to play Kojima's next game ASAP and can't afford a high end PC? Buy a PS4. That simple. As it was with Titanfall and XBO.

Mmm_fish_tacos

My favorite so far has got to be, "Nice to see that selfish Ponies are happy that games are being made exclusive and alienating gamers who would like to play them!"

Says the same people who parade games like Scalebound and Quantum Break. The same ones who jerked themselves off to Ryse, Dead Rising 3, and Sunset Overdrive.

Want to play Kojima's next game ASAP and can't afford a high end PC? Buy a PS4. That simple. As it was with Titanfall and XBO.
And we don't even know what the game is. Kojima might decied he wants to show is softer side and make a pony petting simulator for vr.

At least wait to see the game before you freak out.

Rorono

Ryan, Gies and Kuchera... What a trio.

ethomaz

I'm banned from chertez but somebody posted in the sales thread a few days ago the like where they say Sony 2016 lineup didn't have substance.

And Ryan McCaffrey said Sony 2016 lineup is weak that is why Shu replied calling him fanbody.

Raven

I'm banned from chertez but somebody posted in the sales thread a few days ago the like where they say Sony 2016 lineup didn't have substance.

And Ryan McCaffrey said Sony 2016 lineup is weak that is why Shu replied calling him fanbody.
The first 4 months of 2016 for PS4 look to be AT LEAST as strong as the entire year for XBO.

ethomaz

DerNebel

Where do you guys find all these comments? Who said this? I've seen mostly positive reactions.

Go Up