PS4™ System Update History (v2.02 Live)

Started by ethomaz, Jun 03, 2014, 05:47 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Hope it has something more. I don't have any 3D blu-rays...or a 3D screen for that matter

the-pi-guy

Raven

One more thing off the list that people were barking about relentlessly. Not even really that big of a deal. 3D never really took off. Support is going to end for it sooner or later.

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

ethomaz

ethomaz

No laughs?
Fine!!!  :'(

When I saw your comment I remembered that gif but I was without time to find it ;)

the-pi-guy

ethomaz

Sorry about forget to post the tweet in a language that we Japanese members can read :P

the-pi-guy

Sorry about forget to post the tweet in a language that we Japanese members can read :P

Thanks.  I wasn't able to read the last one.  Much better. 

Dr. Pezus

Who the fudge still watches 3D movies.

I do in the cinema...because most movies these days almost force me to.

7H3

i want an update to better organize my games... instead of having 20+ icons laid out laterally on my system... I liked the ps3 way of doing things where I could add an album name and organize by genre... very useful when you have a bunch of games downloaded on your system.
Also I'm sure there are other features they could add that would be nice... like youtube upload / streaming (planned i think already) better voice commands to work with media apps, ps app update to work with media apps...
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Raven

i want an update to better organize my games... instead of having 20+ icons laid out laterally on my system... I liked the ps3 way of doing things where I could add an album name and organize by genre... very useful when you have a bunch of games downloaded on your system.
Also I'm sure there are other features they could add that would be nice... like youtube upload / streaming (planned i think already) better voice commands to work with media apps, ps app update to work with media apps...

Yeah they announced a Youtube app at E3.

ethomaz

ethomaz

the-pi-guy

Go Up