Tales of Zestiria coming to PS3/PS4 on Oct. 16, Steam on Oct. 20

Started by Aura7541, Jun 12, 2015, 03:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Aura7541

Wellthereitis.gif

It appears that the accidental listings of the PS4 version on Best Buy and PS4/Steam versions on Bandai Namco Signapore's mobile website were legit.

Raven

fudge me. So many Japanese games coming out this year and considering this is a Tales game it should be at least a little noteworthy.

Aura7541

fudge me. So many Japanese games coming out this year and considering this is a Tales game it should be at least a little noteworthy.
Tell me about it. Kagari was not kidding when she said if you want to play Japanese games, get a PS4.

BasilZero

Being a future PS4 owner and a current PC owner.

I am happy to hear all these japanese rpg announcements.

Getting this for Steam for sure.

darkknightkryta

Tell me about it. Kagari was not kidding when she said if you want to play Japanese games, get a PS4.
This is assumed.  It's been this way since PSOne.  

BasilZero

This.

Even Nintendo's been struggling with maintaining Japanese support like Playstation has been receiving all these generations.

The last time Nintendo managed to maintain such a hold on the market with all these games were the SNES era.

Aura7541

True, though I felt that the PS3 had the weakest Japanese support out of all PS consoles. It was still good, just not as good as the PS1 and PS2, in my opinion.

darkknightkryta

This.

Even Nintendo's been struggling with maintaining Japanese support like Playstation has been receiving all these generations.

The last time Nintendo managed to maintain such a hold on the market with all these games were the SNES era.
Well there was the DS and somewhat on the GBA.  But those are anomalies :P